Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Wow my Death Knight has more DPS then my TBC Ret Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Balls
    No, it's not. 2.4.2 Pala sustained DPS > 3.0 sustained DPS.
    Haha - This made my day
    Our paladins gained over 1k sustained dps in the patch - If u wanna complain atleast stick to the truth instead of posting bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Balls
    No, it's not. 2.4.2 Pala sustained DPS > 3.0 sustained DPS.
    That is just untrue. Loads of fail.

Balls, seriosly bro. We gained so much dps with the new patch. I came out second on my TK raid last night in PvP S2 gear where before i was around 7th. Have you played at all lately?

15+ Year Old Account

Calling for death knight nerfs before they even exist in the live game is just epic..
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

OMG GUISE THE NEW CLASS IN THE EXPANSION AFTER WOTLK IS SO OP OMG I HERD THAY HIT 4 SO MUCH THEY NEED NERF NOW PL0X ZOMG

Deleted

many people havnt fought vs many DK's, so its harder...

new skills to get used to ect.

that is the reason why Unholy was nerfed .. 51 talent was not considerd a disease anymore.. thus less damage.

Besides that.. more smaller tweaks and nerfs where done to the class already.
    Diseases don't scale. It's a flat bonus, and a bad one at that. Unholy never did too much damage, it's survivability was too high. It has the least burst damage of the dk trees, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by flacster
    Its funny to see how people try hush hush over this..."be quiet plz soo i can roll a dk and be op"

well well... go figure.
    If you think death knights are burst machines are you in for one hell of a bad surprise.

Oh, and OP is a troll. Move along.

People saying "blizz loves DK's, they'll never nerf" have been asleep at the wheel for a few months. They certainly didn't endure the official "Patch of Shame" that put DK dps well behind Holy Priests for two weeks (in all fairness, everyone's DPS was about equal that patch: can't log on = 0 dps) before slowly creeping back up towards middle of the pack. They've been decidedly average for a few weeks, which in "beta time" is an eternity.

Unholy as a burst spec? That's flat out perplexing.

Let's see the recount screencap.
    Wow Forum accomplishment: autobanned for using the following phrase:
    My therapist notes my intrapersonal skills suffer from love of the grape.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    My Death Knight is Unholy spec and lvl 65 (still in Death Knight's Dungeon Tier 1 set) and burst out More DPS then my Ret Pally did in Season 2/3 Gear pre 3.0.

At 80, he Cracks faces with his Burst Damage.

Iam surprised at the lack of QQing over Death Knights. They have Better Burst Damage then both Warriors and Paladins.

Yet they have the Defenses of a Paladin and Bear Druid, along side a Short cooldown heal.

WTF, who is in charge of this classes' Balance. Iam unkillable in PvP unless Zerged. I can even stand my ground Solo vs Heroic 5man Bosses for crying out loud.

Nobody see this as OP?
    Ppl dont wanna qq about DK cause almost every1 will have Dk as alt or main, so why to qq about your own new class which they play.
    same reason why nobody really qq in s3 about resto druid in pvp, cause alot of guys when saw how strong class is start lvling druid as alt, only in my guild 80% ppl after had druid as alt for pvp.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    Ppl dont wanna qq about DK cause almost every1 will have Dk as alt or main, so why to qq about your own new class which they play.
    same reason why nobody really qq in s3 about resto druid in pvp, cause alot of guys when saw how strong class is start lvling druid as alt, only in my guild 80% ppl after had druid as alt for pvp.
    exaggarate much?

In my guild of 120 people, ummmm I think 2 or 3 rolled resto druid alt for pvp.