Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: [Update] Paladins are still good PVE! :O What a suprise... not..

I unfortunetly do not have a WWS from this week, but I have lost 200 dps a week (From 3200 to 3000 to 2850) while obtaining better gear, seems fine though.

heres a wws from first week ret.

http://wowwebstats.com/sci5smfxxxbxq?s=87753-110574

numbers are from Brut.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    yea, thats funny because shadow priests still suck. and we can give the same damn replenishment buff as you.

who needs a buff now? thats what i thought.
    thats a dramatic thread derailment, but I agree. spriests need another 500 dps for pve.

Already thumbs upd the casters that are falling behind to get their share of upgrades, ele shaman in particular. However its more of a scaling issue then anything, shared between the DoT classes (haste+crit+SP scales faster then straight SP) and Ele shamans (don't know which intoxicated blizzard employee handled those coefficients).

@ Pepsicola : That animation on the left is disgusting. Is that a bear peeing (or worse, ejaculating) on a fox? What are you, 12 yrs old or something? That kind of thing has no place here. Save that kind of humor for your playground buddies.

Shouldn't we really be focused on 80 rather than nerfed content with players using lvl 80 talents?

Not sure how many have seen this, 80 pally in a 25m naxx. Honestly i can't seem to find many wws of ret paladins at 80. It has been mentioned he used rune stones, LoH and mana pots just to keep his mana up.
    http://wowwebstats.com/mej2qselnf1pm - overall pos #11

Quote Originally Posted by zarondd
    I didn't realize this beforehand, but with the new Hand of Sacrifice you can afford to use more mana per cycle, so long as you dont annoy your healers to the point that they let you die.

Give the off healers some warning, pop HoS every 2 min CD in a fight your not in threat of dying from the 30% redirection, and you'll get up to 0.1x0.3x12x(dps on MT) mana for 6% base mana every 2 mins. Properly used should give a good boost to mana sustainability.
    *Note proper use requires good judgement on the user*
    Or... use seal of blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Switcher2k
    @ Pepsicola : That animation on the left is disgusting. Is that a bear peeing (or worse, ejaculating) on a fox? What are you, 12 yrs old or something? That kind of thing has no place here. Save that kind of humor for your playground buddies.
    Lol.. You probaly haven't seen sperm in a long time eh? Well except on the computer of course. I can do what I want under the limits of the Mmo-Champion policy. Shut your mouth. (And if I say please will it have you thinking i'm a child? or I have good manners or somthing of that sort?)

Re: [Update] Paladins are still good PVE! :O What a surprise... not..

And I personally have gotten more pros than cons about my avatar. Let's see.. you make it 22pros:1con. Interesting. (@ Switcher2k who has 1 post)

PS - This thread is about Paladins, not ejaculation bears, you have succeeded in getting me off course also.

Reply SoB hasn't changed, its been for the longest time been shown to death to be better for PvE then SoC for its self-damage and consistency.

HoS however changed with 3.0, you would never have used BoS for the same purpose, unless your other blessings were already redundant, ie more then 1 ret present + another pally.

Seeing as you can use SoB and HoS independently for SA, I dont see how you could say using just SoB would be better.

You get mana regen from the damage you take + heals given to you from heals. It goes down at a consistant rate. One rejuv would be sufficent every couple minutes followed by a lifebloom..

Simple... Plus it's proven better DPS.

...Did you even read the reply, we already had SoB, we knew what it did and we knew how to use it.

HoS is a new source of self-damage for SA based mana regen, why would you even have any problem against pointing that out?

HoS is not a seal, you do not swing with it, it does not affect the size of your dps, its simply a new mana regen option that wasnt as viable before when it was a blessing known as Blessing of Sacrifice.

This translates into more effective mana per cycle to work with when used properly, so you can either work more skills into a cycle or if capped, work more dps stats into equipment.

It would work nicely in a critical type mana situation. hopefully not putting strain on the healers too much if mana is low all over.

O.o Sr.Member!