What profession to use as a DK...with an explanation pls!

Hi peeps ill roll a DK as soon as WotLK comes so im intersted in what professions to go?pls say why also XD ty

Re: What profession to use as a DK...with an explanation pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Bioaktiv
    Hi peeps ill roll a DK as soon as WotLK comes so im intersted in what professions to go?pls say why also XD ty
    These type of post are becoming increasingly more stupid every time.

YOU want US to say what proffs and also say WHY?

Well maybe if you put some time in your actual post to give us more info we could help you out....like if you want to make money,or equip yourself etc etc.

By the way Its PLEASE not pls....since you wrote pls trying to save some letters and make it shorter ill do the same,watch....i say NO because its shorter then YES....moron.
    BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

I personally think you should be a Tailor/LWer. Why? You'd be the only DK able to beat drums on a flying carpet.

[color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD
    I personally think you should be a Tailor/LWer. Why? You'd be the only DK able to beat drums on a flying carpet.

LoL'ed badly

Also Engi / LW sounds imba - you gonna raid you chooper in black leather jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD

Win.

yeah im going tailoring and skinning for the crits

Keeping me busy til Wotlk