Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So druids get to resurrect now....

....can I have a Rebirth? ???

Re: So druids get to resurrect now....

No you cannot.

They cannot have CoH.

Nor PoM, nor shield....

Roll a druid if you want it enough, but priests are looking immensely strong right now.

Indeed , as a healer they are more versatile then druids and also very competitive dps wise.
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

Quote Originally Posted by Ntrails
    No you cannot.

They cannot have CoH.

Nor PoM, nor shield....

Roll a druid if you want it enough, but priests are looking immensely strong right now.
    Those are holy and such tress.. make rebirth Resto only then kk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by artan
    Indeed , as a healer they are more versatile then druids and also very competitive dps wise.
    O please, Your single target heals heal for far more, ur hots heal for far more than ours. You have barkskin, we got PW:S. Swap? And last i checked, boomkins do competitive dps
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Druids were given res because it sucked when they had to heal 5 mans and shit went wrong. Them being the only healing class without it was lame; it sucked for them and it sucked for people they partied with. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by lucivaer
    Druids were given res because it sucked when they had to heal 5 mans and shit went wrong.
    I agree with this here - and I'm mostly a known Druid hater.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

Deleted

Hard time imagining what kind of douchebag whines about druids getting ress.

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    Those are holy and such tress.. make rebirth Resto only then kk?
    Make Divine Shield Prot-only, make Vanish Subtlety-only, make demon pets Demonology-only. Oh and Sheep, Blink, Portals/Teleports, and Conjuring Arcane-only.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

And make all priest damage spells shadow only imo

I think the obvious answer is fro druids to not res anyone who whines about their out-of-combat res. That way, everyone's happy, right?

Problem solved!

Elemental Shaman need to be able to shock people back to health in combat!

Quote Originally Posted by Darrkh
    O please, Your single target heals heal for far more, ur hots heal for far more than ours. You have barkskin, we got PW:S. Swap? And last i checked, boomkins do competitive dps
    I have a druid and a priest... I honestly would much rather my priest for PvE heals it's goddly =D I wouldn't change it for anything!
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by S
    I have a druid and a priest... I honestly would much rather my priest for PvE heals it's goddly =D I wouldn't change it for anything!
    Indeed. Priests are once again king of healers, as it should be. PVP Healing? Disc is the game. Raid healing? Nothing compares to Holy. MT healer? Disc is awesome.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    Elemental Shaman need to be able to shock people back to health in combat!
    They can self rez, isn't that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by lucivaer
    Druids were given res because it sucked when they had to heal 5 mans and shit went wrong. Them being the only healing class without it was lame; it sucked for them and it sucked for people they partied with. End of story.
    This: False. Druids were given res's because of Arena. Because of the fact if their partner died and they managed to get out of combat for a few seconds, they were the only "healer" class who couldn't res a team mate, when a shaman, priest, even lolret could have done it (and did, quite frequently).

It wasn't for PvE 5-mans, it was for Arena. And quite frankly, it wasn't needed either way.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account

If the enemy team let you cast a 10 second cast without interruption they deserve to lose anyway...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

why would anyone complain about a change that hurts noone, and only helps your OOC efficency? I wouldn't mind if every class had a ress, it would just mean less time ghostrunning to instances.

On the other hand i would have to ress ppl 24/7 playing my hunter, so everyone but hunters=P

I'm glad they added it. The only complaint we ever had about druids was that they couldnt res out of combat more than once every 20 minutes or so. So if a 5-man or a raid was running with only druids and no other healer type clase then they'd all be running back every time they died. And that was a serious pain in the ass. Since it's only an out of combat res like everybody else has i definately embrace the change and love being able to res also in raids even though im not a designated healer. Rather then having to wait and use my Rebirth for the proper in-combat oppertunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    This: False. Druids were given res's because of Arena. Because of the fact if their partner died and they managed to get out of combat for a few seconds, they were the only "healer" class who couldn't res a team mate, when a shaman, priest, even lolret could have done it (and did, quite frequently).

It wasn't for PvE 5-mans, it was for Arena. And quite frankly, it wasn't needed either way.
    What a lot of garbage... if your arenea team let any healer get out of combat and then cast reserruection unmolsted which takes 10 seconds to complete(- haste) your arena team was completely noob and deserved to lose.

It was done so resto druids wouldnt' be descriminated against in 5mans like they usually were in LFG for the fact they didnt have a repeatable rez. Plenty of druids got shafted for this particular reason and it was a good idea to standardise all the healing classes to have a rez with 0 CD.