Would be possible do a 10M Black Temple at lvl 80?

Im thinking here, I didnt have the luck to get in Black Temple (lots of PvP stuff goin first than PvE). And I will wish have the Warglaives on Expansion. So. Can I make a lvl 80 10M raid and kill Illidan? Or make a 25M with only one rogue?

Yes, fullish man, I know ^^

Just need to know, what is the ezier way to get both warglaives on expansion? Any1 know?

Thanks guys. And sorry for my bad english.

Re: Would be possible do a 10M Black Temple at lvl 80?

dont think that would be a problem considering how damn nerfed it feels at lvl 70. You shouldnt expect 2 glaives that easy tho...or at all

Its a drop, how would there be "easier way" to get warglaives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

If i remember right the OH drop rate is 4%. And the MH is less. I could be wrong. Just make sure you have interupts for at leaste a third of the bosses. (RoS, council, others?)

orly? is it a drop? are u sure?

Im not saying that thers an easier way but it sounds like he's expecting 2 glaives just like that...4% droprate so he can go there 100 times and just get that 200% droprate dagger

Quote Originally Posted by mmff3
    RoS can be done without interrupts, did it with a PUG last night and total zero spirit shocks were interrupted. Council alltho needs interrupt, but the OP is a rogue so I guess he can handle it.
    Dont think council would be a big problem either. But as you say the poster is a rogue so he can interrupt the heals when the shield isnt up and thats def enough

Why would you want warglaives? They suck at lvl 80 and the look ain't that awesome either
    He would want them because there warglaives. Hell I'd want them at level 80 as well, just wouldn't be bothered to actually do it. It's the same reason some people still want thunderfurry, which I would also want even at 80. The simple answer that should be clear to you: It's not just that there orange but rather they are some of the coolest looking items in game by far.

On my server there's a warrior that AFK's with his thunderfurry and full t3 on, simple because it looks badass!

i intend to do the same thing with thori'dal with my hunter, who cares how much better stuff is at 80, thoridal+farming= all profit sice it doesnt use arrows.

best of luck in your attempts

It is possible to 10man BT in expansion. But I think you still need 2 FR tanks for Illidan.
    Did it a few days ago with somewhat of a PuG and no resistance-gear on any character in the raid (which mostly consisted of alts). Mother and Illidan were still a breeze.

You probably wouldn't need fireres tanks for Illidan at 80 due to level differences and huge HP pools compared to what it was balanced for; don't see why wouldn't this be possible, but good luck getting 10 people who'd want to bother farming it for you.

Tanking them with no fireres right now on live is possible but it's a bother - a badly placed eyebeam pushing you into a blaze for a few secs would pretty much instagib you seeing as the blazes still tick for ~6.5k/sec, + the elementals 'melee' swings for .. 6-7k unresisted if I remember correctly, at least I wouldn't want to do it myself.

15+ Year Old Account

Would rather have the Bulwark Of Azzinoth for my warrior.. SOOOO bad ass.

Yeah it could be possible at 80 w/o any problems, Since PvE got nerfed to ground, But you will still need interupts
    for council like some1 said, and i guess FR tanks for p2. But rest should be ezmode aka zerg everything.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Would rather have the Bulwark Of Azzinoth for my warrior.. SOOOO bad ass.
    or better yet ninja loot on shaman to walk around with in SW to piss off warriors ;D
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Hah, that reminds me when i had Cloth head from illidan on my warrior <3

I know all this things about lvl 70 items at xpack will be horrible. But see in one way. A lvl 80 PvE weapon for a guy who only plays PvP with 110+ dps, unique, + good buffs weapon....comparing to an lvl 80 weapon, blue (110+ dps) epic (120~140 dps)....

Well, I will try it anyway. I got the Thunderfury at lvl 70 and got some good crits at the Season 1 weapons XD
    Will be cool have this 2 weapons.

Any raider here can tell me, what do you need to kill Illidan? Like 2 priests, 2 tanks with large X resistence...this stuff

Thanks guys!

dyekast, the player, on illidan pugs this crap every day. green geared to t6. transfer at your own illidown risk.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders