Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: General observation...

Probably just a string of bad luck with the RNG.

Solo with only Might I've seen:

White crits for 1900ish
    CS crits for 2200ish
    DS crits for 2000ish
    Judgement crits for 3500ish (Martyr)
    HoW for 3500ish

They are all pretty close but they have different uses. Obviously DS critting for 2k is nice...especially if it's against 3+ mobs at once. Judgement critting for 3500 could be bad in some cases since it's alot of self inflicted damage to take at once. CS is just a bread and butter, spam it when it's up, type spell similar to Heroic/Mortal Strike or Sinister strike or Stormstrike. HoW is just...well it's just fun to throw a boot at someone for 3k+ damage

yeah it think that was it, looking at the ability it did seem odd, i just some bad lowend CS strikes and good high end auto attacks.
    Still im still of the opinion that CS need a secondary effect

Quote Originally Posted by toeryn
    yeah it think that was it, looking at the ability it did seem odd, i just some bad lowend CS strikes and good high end auto attacks.
    Still im still of the opinion that CS need a secondary effect
    blue said they were looking into giving it a secondary affect as of yesterday. I think their immedate concern was toning us down at 70.

Relative damage done doesn't interest me, it is the relative utility of the strike that interests me. CS has none. I don't understand why we get an auto-attack as our 41-point talent lol. Every other strike in the game has some kind of secondary effect.

And sure, they've promised us one... but I've heard that little song n' dance for awhile now.