People are enjoying my creative posts, so I'll toss up some other stuff I've made up.

Please keep in mind these are for fun only. I'm not suggesting them. Please talk about them keeping this in mind. I know I did some classes more than others here. Its cause I deleted alot of the ones I thought weren't funny or at all interesting. FYI, I play a shammy and lock =P. Enjoy!

Druid

Thundercat Form: Transform into a Catlike hybrid. While in this form attack power is increased by 200 plus Agility. This form can use all ability only usable in cat form. In this form, the Druid can equip swords and fist weapons.
Sight Beyond Sight - Must be in Thundercat form. Must have sword equipped. Gain the ability to look anywhere in Azeroth or Outland.
Slowmend - Consumes all Lifebloom charges from the target. The target recieves the Slowmend buff, which lasts 60 seconds. For each charge of Lifebloom consumed, one charge is added to Slowmend. For each charge of slowmend, the target recieves 50 health every second. This effect stacks up to 15 times. When Slowmend ends, the target recieves health equal to the target's max health.

Hunter:
Lazy Shot
- Requires Ranged weapon. The hunter fires a shot lazily as the target, dealing 10 damage. If this attack kills the target, a world announcement is made, saying, "<target> has just been pwned". The player suffers from the "Pwned" debuff, preventing them from using the LFG function until the Hunter kills another player with this ability.
Trap Resource - The hunter places a trap on an Herb or Ore Vein, killing the first person that tries to harvest the resource.

Mage
Disco Inferno
: Whenever the mage applied a fire based damage over time debuff to the enemy, the enemy dances in place until the debuff ends.
Etherialism: Allows the Mage to pass through doors, walls, trees, etc. Also reduces enemies chance to hit the mage with attacks, ranged attacks or spells by 20%
Arcane Panty Raid - Steals the targets underwear, causing them to suffer from the "Commando" debuff, stunning them for 20 seconds.

Paladin
Altar of Kings
- Requires 2 players to pray with the Paladin to summon. Up to 10 players may pray at the altar, granting all Greater Paladin Blessings to the Player. This also grants the "Blessing of Divine Intervention". When an attack would normally kill a player, instead, "Blessing of Divine intervention" is consumed and the player is affected by "Divine Intervention" Requires Reagent - "Instant Temple! Just Add Water!!"

Priest
Circle of Life:
The priest sacrifices his/herself to bring every dead member of the raid/party back to life with full health/mana.
Improved Improved Death: Can only be used when the priest has full health. The priest dies, activating the Spirit of Redemption, however, the Spirit's casting time for all spells is reduced to 0. The spirit lasts for 5 minutes.
Holy Hell - Enchants a target ally or foe for 15 seconds. Every 2 seconds, the target's health will randomly jump to either 100% or 1 Health. If a player dies while under the effects of Holy Hell, they are stuck in limbo and cannot rez.
Holy Form - Enter an angelic state. While in Holy Form, the priest cannot cast Shadow Spells. Healing spell effectiveness is increased 30%. Threat from Holy spells is reduced by 20%. Increase damage taken by 20%. While in Holy form, the Priest is not considered to be in combat unless something is physically attacking him/her and recovers mana and health as though they were out of combat.
Soul of Damnation - Increases Spell Damage by 5%. Also, upon death, the priest becomes the Soul of Damnation for 15 seconds. The Soul cannot move, be targeted, or cast holy spells. While in this form, the Priest can cast Shadow spells free of cost, ignoring cooldowns and returning 100% of damage dealt as mana and health to the raid. When this effect ends, the priest dies.

Rogue:
Wall Walking
: Allows the Rogue to walk on walls and ceilings.
Hang - With the addition of Wall and Ceiling Walking, rogues will have access to a new ability. If a rogue is currently ceiling walking and stealthed, he can attempt to hang one humanoid target by being directly above them. It is a 10 second channeled spell. The Rogue lowers a noose around the targets neck and strangles them, draining 10% of the targets health every second. Every second, there is a 30% chance that the target will pull the rogue down from the ceiling, stopping the ability and stunning the rogue for 10 seconds. Requires Reagent - One size fits all Noose.
"He did it" - The Rogue points at another player, transferring all aggro he has from any mobs to the target. Can be used on allies or enemies.
Kidnap - Must be stealthed. Must be behind target. Disable the target and fade back into stealth with the target. The rogue ties up the target and carries him/her up to 100 yards away and leaves him/her in stealth until a friendly mob or player is able to untie the target.
Neurotoxin - Coats a weapon with poison that lasts 30 minutes. Each strike has a 30% chance to remap a player's key bindings for up to 10 minutes.
Shadow Strikes - Attacks have a 25% chance to not break stealth.

Shaman:
Totem of our Ancestors: Earth Totem
. Lasts 2 minutes. This totem attempts to ressurect a party/raid member within 40 yards once every 15 seconds.
Chain Reincarnation - When the Shaman reincarnates himself, he also attempts to revive up to 5 targets within 20 yards of each other.

Warlock:
Curse of Lag
- Decreases target player's framerate by 90% for 10 minutes.

Warrior:
Defiant Stance:
While in this stance, all incoming attacks are blocked or parried.