Thread: Glyphs

Glyphs

I know, obviously, GoS is a given but what other glyphs are people thinking of using?

Re: Glyphs

Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain. 10% increase on Mind Flay when SW:P is active. Ballin'.

Power Word: Shield, Dispel Magic, Flash Heal(ESPECIALLY for Disc)

Dispell magic is awesome for PvP, just run around dispelling all your mates, healing %6 each time.

I also use the shield one.

and was thinking about the nova one(less dmg more heals), but didnt get a chance to find out how much the healing is increased. I think for dmg purposes I only want nova to do enough dmg to break steath.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprodigy
    Dispell magic is awesome for PvP, just run around dispelling all your mates, healing %6 each time.

I also use the shield one.

and was thinking about the nova one(less dmg more heals), but didnt get a chance to find out how much the healing is increased. I think for dmg purposes I only want nova to do enough dmg to break steath.
    I believe it's +40% healing and -40% damage. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but that's what I seem to remember.

Edit: Confirmed: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42401

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mosshorn
    Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain. 10% increase on Mind Flay when SW:P is active. Ballin'.
    Doesn't stack with twisted faith though from what I've read. Really hope that is only a bug though.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Doesn't stack with twisted faith though from what I've read. Really hope that is only a bug though.
    Must be a bug, if not this glyph is totally useless :<

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    it does / will be seeing we all have twisted faith in our spec for PVE for sure. Would be pretty useless if blizzard made a SP glyph not usable seeing we already have twisted faith in our tree to increase our dps / dmg done.

for leveling ill def. go

Glyph of SW:P and Glyph of PW:S

the shield glyph is godlike if you need some heal, cheaper then switching out of shadowform healing yourself and switching back
    and doesnt waste time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotchocolate
    for leveling ill def. go

Glyph of SW:P and Glyph of PW:S

the shield glyph is godlike if you need some heal, cheaper then switching out of shadowform healing yourself and switching back
    and doesnt waste time!
    The shield glyph is hardly godlike for the 500-700 HP it heals.

it can crit but wait

the 27 spellpower from the glyph of shadow is WAI better

i use shield often cuz i dont have mana issues together with embrace and dp its nice healing, but i think you can name some
    ROFLORIZORPWNAGE glyph that is better as the pw:s one

PW:S , dispel, FH.
    Tho I'd love some penance thingie!

the old SW:P Glyph was awesome for lvling :/

the PW:S glyph will get stronger with lvl 75 (new Rank)

im not rly sure yet, which glyphs i will use..but i guess i wont make a big difference :|

Shield and Dispel currently, will add the SWP one, once I get to level 80.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.