Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Brewmaster Advent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Other Side.
    Posts
    1,439

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    I like the 6th pic. The one with all the blue. THAT is Paladin-style. If they used that for t8 I'd rush to get it.
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Keile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Advent
    I like the 6th pic. The one with all the blue. THAT is Paladin-style. If they used that for t8 I'd rush to get it.
    That's Arthas as a human.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

  3. #23

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by joopxiv
    Why would a paladin, a holy warrior, follower of the light, wear armor with skulls. Or even worse: a head stuck on his shoulder plates.

    I can appreciate you not wanting pink or purple sets again, but this doesn't seems very paladin-ish to me. The 4th pic (1st More Honorable Holy Knight type model) looks good, imo.
    well i can see your point for alliance pallys but for us BE pallys thats a bit different.

  4. #24

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Those Viking wings were also worn by the german knights who fought for christianity.
    Nerf 5 VS 1!!

  5. #25

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    this one please Oo i'm sick of pink and purple with fucking crystals everywhere.
    t6 was very good because of its golden, shiney look.

  6. #26

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Question for Paladins out there.

    For our WoTLK set models,

    would you like a more Gothic Zealot look like the Dreadnaught,
    for example:



    The first pic looks like a warr set. I just added second cause I love blue armor, and it looks kinda like grandmarshal, but without the odd helmet

  7. #27

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    I like the "Arthas before his conversion" look... However, for us belf Pallys it needs to be red instead of blue.

  8. #28

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    IMO get rid of the gold. It doesn't ever look right in the game. Remember the "LOL Bannana shoulders"?

    Make us Silver and blue or Silver and Red (Alliance or BE).

    As for helm styles, helms with wings "can" look ok, or really bad. Helm off KJ = Good. Crafted BoE Epic Helm = Bad.

    Sign me up for a Silver version of T6 with a white or blue light effect.

  9. #29

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    some of the pics are pretty sweet,

    though im sure blizz will just make pally gear look like someone puked all over it, just like the new naxx set.

  10. #30

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor


    Aura/ashbringer says it's a pala, reminds me of Mograine
    Warriors can use 2h Swords like the Ashbringer. The Aura looks like blessing of freedom to me, something warriors love to have. Thats why hes one happy fella.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

  11. #31

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    that first set of gold armor was HOT. if blizz can add in reactive shadows and all the other things they've added, i'm sure they can add in an optional metallic sheen. Lots of other games have it, and its not really a big drag on memory. And that golden armor with a metallic sheen would be orgasmic.

  12. #32

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Personally I have always been more of a fan of the dark side of the Paladin and I think it would be kinda of cool especially since we are venturing into Undead regions and darkness, if our armor showed more of that. I mean 10-Man Naxx T7 for Paladin is all BLACK! 8) I think Blizzard should do a bit of both, the Holy Crusader type and some of the dark side of Paladins in the mix. It would definetly add a cool feel and I really do like the 3rd picture with the guy that has the human head on his shoulderpad. That is awesome. As for the rest...

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Looks more like a caster Paladin, doesnt look very cool or scary/badass. Personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    Now this one... I would DIE to have as like our Paladin T9, it looks f' AMAZING and fits the paladin feel totally. Look at the helm and that sword! ;D GIMME!

  13. #33

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Alexandros Mograin was paladin of the Knights of the Silver Hand and later Scarlet Crusade
    One of NPCs in Lights hope chapel tells that:
    ---"The first suit of Dreadnaught armor was made exclusively for the Scarlet Highlord Mograine. Whilst donning the full suit, the Highlord looked himself to be a demon from the depths of the Nether.---
    and that under his legs is fire res. aura I think

  14. #34

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    I want my belf tank to look like this D:

  15. #35

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Everything is better than our T7 alias Super Power Ranger Set. ^^ T6 and T2 are the best Paladin Sets ever Shiny and Big Plates ^^


    http://www.trymykungfu.com/stormblog/paladin_bc.jpg

    Best Set ever ^^ for pala. But noo Blizzard give us a Power Ranger helmet with Chicken Wings ^^

  16. #36

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    The fail side to this post is people want to look like the WARHAMMER paladins! Zomg~! Even down to Chaos Knights

  17. #37

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsoaked
    The fail side to this post is people want to look like the WARHAMMER paladins! Zomg~! Even down to Chaos Knights
    And they are playing WoW :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

  18. #38

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    Warriors can use 2h Swords like the Ashbringer. The Aura looks like blessing of freedom to me, something warriors love to have. Thats why hes one happy fella.
    its warrior T3 dreadnaught armour from Naxx or the new warrior T7 though I am unsure if it has the same colour. Yes its ashbringer and the guy is wearing a tabard of the scarlet crusade.

    We rolled paladins not warriors. Personally I dont like the T7 pally too much but as long as I dont wear the head it will be ok. I personally like T6 and T5 was also ok I kind of liked it for some wierd reason(though once more without the head.

  19. #39

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't paladins technically "martially trained clerics?" I thought that the knights of the silver hand started as northshire clerics... but anyway. I kinda like the power ranger suit, at least it looks better than t5.

  20. #40
    The Lightbringer Keile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

    Quote Originally Posted by buddybone
    Everything is better than our T7 alias Super Power Ranger Set. ^^ T6 and T2 are the best Paladin Sets ever Shiny and Big Plates ^^


    http://www.trymykungfu.com/stormblog/paladin_bc.jpg

    Best Set ever ^^ for pala. But noo Blizzard give us a Power Ranger helmet with Chicken Wings ^^
    Pally T3/T7 are the GUNDAM set.

    Pally T5 is the Power Ranger set.

    Get your facts right!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •