Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

I like the 6th pic. The one with all the blue. THAT is Paladin-style. If they used that for t8 I'd rush to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent
    I like the 6th pic. The one with all the blue. THAT is Paladin-style. If they used that for t8 I'd rush to get it.
    That's Arthas as a human.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by joopxiv
    Why would a paladin, a holy warrior, follower of the light, wear armor with skulls. Or even worse: a head stuck on his shoulder plates.

I can appreciate you not wanting pink or purple sets again, but this doesn't seems very paladin-ish to me. The 4th pic (1st More Honorable Holy Knight type model) looks good, imo.
    well i can see your point for alliance pallys but for us BE pallys thats a bit different.

Those Viking wings were also worn by the german knights who fought for christianity.
    Nerf 5 VS 1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    this one please Oo i'm sick of pink and purple with fucking crystals everywhere.
    t6 was very good because of its golden, shiney look.

Question for Paladins out there.

For our WoTLK set models,

would you like a more Gothic Zealot look like the Dreadnaught,
    for example:

The first pic looks like a warr set. I just added second cause I love blue armor, and it looks kinda like grandmarshal, but without the odd helmet

I like the "Arthas before his conversion" look... However, for us belf Pallys it needs to be red instead of blue.

IMO get rid of the gold. It doesn't ever look right in the game. Remember the "LOL Bannana shoulders"?

Make us Silver and blue or Silver and Red (Alliance or BE).

As for helm styles, helms with wings "can" look ok, or really bad. Helm off KJ = Good. Crafted BoE Epic Helm = Bad.

Sign me up for a Silver version of T6 with a white or blue light effect.

15+ Year Old Account

some of the pics are pretty sweet,

though im sure blizz will just make pally gear look like someone puked all over it, just like the new naxx set.

Aura/ashbringer says it's a pala, reminds me of Mograine
    Warriors can use 2h Swords like the Ashbringer. The Aura looks like blessing of freedom to me, something warriors love to have. Thats why hes one happy fella.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

that first set of gold armor was HOT. if blizz can add in reactive shadows and all the other things they've added, i'm sure they can add in an optional metallic sheen. Lots of other games have it, and its not really a big drag on memory. And that golden armor with a metallic sheen would be orgasmic.

Personally I have always been more of a fan of the dark side of the Paladin and I think it would be kinda of cool especially since we are venturing into Undead regions and darkness, if our armor showed more of that. I mean 10-Man Naxx T7 for Paladin is all BLACK! 8) I think Blizzard should do a bit of both, the Holy Crusader type and some of the dark side of Paladins in the mix. It would definetly add a cool feel and I really do like the 3rd picture with the guy that has the human head on his shoulderpad. That is awesome. As for the rest...

Looks more like a caster Paladin, doesnt look very cool or scary/badass. Personally.

Now this one... I would DIE to have as like our Paladin T9, it looks f' AMAZING and fits the paladin feel totally. Look at the helm and that sword! ;D GIMME!

Alexandros Mograin was paladin of the Knights of the Silver Hand and later Scarlet Crusade
    One of NPCs in Lights hope chapel tells that:
    ---"The first suit of Dreadnaught armor was made exclusively for the Scarlet Highlord Mograine. Whilst donning the full suit, the Highlord looked himself to be a demon from the depths of the Nether.---
    and that under his legs is fire res. aura I think

I want my belf tank to look like this D:

Deleted

Everything is better than our T7 alias Super Power Ranger Set. ^^ T6 and T2 are the best Paladin Sets ever Shiny and Big Plates ^^

http://www.trymykungfu.com/stormblog/paladin_bc.jpg

Best Set ever ^^ for pala. But noo Blizzard give us a Power Ranger helmet with Chicken Wings ^^

The fail side to this post is people want to look like the WARHAMMER paladins! Zomg~! Even down to Chaos Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsoaked
    The fail side to this post is people want to look like the WARHAMMER paladins! Zomg~! Even down to Chaos Knights
    And they are playing WoW :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    Warriors can use 2h Swords like the Ashbringer. The Aura looks like blessing of freedom to me, something warriors love to have. Thats why hes one happy fella.
    its warrior T3 dreadnaught armour from Naxx or the new warrior T7 though I am unsure if it has the same colour. Yes its ashbringer and the guy is wearing a tabard of the scarlet crusade.

We rolled paladins not warriors. Personally I dont like the T7 pally too much but as long as I dont wear the head it will be ok. I personally like T6 and T5 was also ok I kind of liked it for some wierd reason(though once more without the head.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't paladins technically "martially trained clerics?" I thought that the knights of the silver hand started as northshire clerics... but anyway. I kinda like the power ranger suit, at least it looks better than t5.

Quote Originally Posted by buddybone
    Everything is better than our T7 alias Super Power Ranger Set. ^^ T6 and T2 are the best Paladin Sets ever Shiny and Big Plates ^^

http://www.trymykungfu.com/stormblog/paladin_bc.jpg

Best Set ever ^^ for pala. But noo Blizzard give us a Power Ranger helmet with Chicken Wings ^^
    Pally T3/T7 are the GUNDAM set.

Pally T5 is the Power Ranger set.

Get your facts right!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.