Thread: Eng Motorbike

Eng Motorbike

Yea, I know people have QQ'd, and they've QQ'd plenty, but I'm not here to do that.
    Seeing as how Blizz is staying with their choice of BoE and non-eng-only, I suggest we add something in it's place for Eng only, something new...-ish.
    I came up with this:
    Self-destruct: Ability, like Lifeblood typa thing, but passive-ish, taught at 450 Engineering.
    10 minute cool down
    Effect: Causes the Engineer to explode when at 1% health, causing 2500 damage to all enemies within 10 yards and kills the Engineer.
    Like the sapper charges, but triggers automatically when your about to die and doesn't require mats.
    Could be pretty awesome for PvP, run in, attack, and right as your about to die, it procs, and you (hopefully) take someone down with you.
    Just an idea to even it out, because the bike IS pretty awesome.
    Any ideas/suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Re: Eng Motorbike

Think the Blizzards Suggestion forum is the way to go :

the title for this thread fails.

its not even about the bike

Then BS needs something to as the only special thing they have for the profession is weapons / armor and all those are BOP
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce
    Yea, I know people have QQ'd, and they've QQ'd plenty, but I'm not here to do that.
    Seeing as how Blizz is staying with their choice of BoE and non-eng-only, I suggest we add something in it's place for Eng only, something new...-ish.
    I came up with this:
    Self-destruct: Ability, like Lifeblood typa thing, but passive-ish, taught at 450 Engineering.
    10 minute cool down
    Effect: Causes the Engineer to explode when at 1% health, causing 2500 damage to all enemies within 10 yards and kills the Engineer.
    Like the sapper charges, but triggers automatically when your about to die and doesn't require mats.
    Could be pretty awesome for PvP, run in, attack, and right as your about to die, it procs, and you (hopefully) take someone down with you.
    Just an idea to even it out, because the bike IS pretty awesome.
    Any ideas/suggestions?
    This idea would suck for raiders - period

They should add Vespas as a level 75 riding skill engineering mount.

...okay, I just want to see the image of a Tauren on a Vespa...

Choowww...