Macro Flash Heal / Binding Heal

Since I’m not that good with macros, I would greatly appreciate if someone that is good with them could help me out here.

I’m trying to make a macro that will use binding heal on your target (if target isn’t the player) if the player is under (something like) 70% health. If those conditions aren’t met flash heal should be cast.

This Is what I came up with thus far. It’s not working, but at least it’s a start.

/run c=castspellbyname;if unithealth("player")/unithealthmax("player")<.7 then [help] [target=mouseover,help,exists] c("binding heal")else [help] [target=mouseover,help,exists] [target=player] c("flash heal")end

Cheers
    -H-

Re: Macro Flash Heal / Binding Heal

Although this doesn't answer your question, I'm curious why you would want to make such a macro. I can think of only a couple bosses; several in SWP where the raid gets constant damage, or maybe the (formerly dreaded) Eagle phase on Zul'Jin where Binding Heal could shine. Maybe. CoH, or any other AoE healing should take care of it really.

I believe they removed the ability for your macro to check your health before it will cast a spell. I could be wrong though.

My intention is to use this macro for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by tallson
    I believe they removed the ability for your macro to check your health before it will cast a spell. I could be wrong though.
    yeah they removed it at BWL times... ages ago 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Kcorp
    Although this doesn't answer your question, I'm curious why you would want to make such a macro. I can think of only a couple bosses; several in SWP where the raid gets constant damage, or maybe the (formerly dreaded) Eagle phase on Zul'Jin where Binding Heal could shine. Maybe. CoH, or any other AoE healing should take care of it really.
    Not even there. Its all about the power of COH healing.

This explains it...:-\

Shortly after the release of tbc I completely quit wow, just recently I rejoined again

Peace

Unfortunately it's not possible to insert.. certain conditions any more. For example i'd want to cast rank 10 of a spell with i'm above 50% mana and rank 5 when I'm below 50% mana. (of course this would be stupid in the first place, because they killed downranking, but you get my point.)
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft
    because they killed downranking
    ..which is the most stupid thing ever i hate it

Indeed, that sucks...
    I remember the days were I just cast rank 1 sw on palas and other priests, just to see them burn there own mana :P

plus running low level alts through an instance and aggroing everything with rank 1 nova is gone too :'(
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cayumi
    ..which is the most stupid thing ever i hate it
    Aww, u cant choose a rank and spam on the Tank over and over? :/ Im happy they changed it.

Maybe for 5mans u could choose which rank was most usefull but in raids... u just downranked to a rank which u can spamm w/o going oom.

just my opinion...:>

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    Aww, u cant choose a rank and spam on the Tank over and over? :/ Im happy they changed it.

Maybe for 5mans u could choose which rank was most usefull but in raids... u just downranked to a rank which u can spamm w/o going oom.

just my opinion...:>

That's one of the aspects yeah.
    Rank 1 Flash of Light as a paladin in vanilla wow ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayumi

That's one of the aspects yeah.
    Rank 1 Flash of Light as a paladin in vanilla wow ftw.
    Blessing of Light ftw u mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    Blessing of Light ftw u mean?
    Blessing of Light is awesom too.
    But no, i ment Flash of Light rank1 - http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=19750

Quote Originally Posted by tallson
    Yep gone.

Situational Awareness FTW