shadowpriest mindcontrol...

So when I am shadow spec and try to MC something, it doesnt work. It instantly breaks and the "mind control" and "cancel" tab appear over my "shapeshift" button. Does this happen to anyone else?

Re: shadowpriest mindcontrol...

Happens. Sucks.
    Are you using somekind of addons that might block it from working?

Actually, tried without addons and it didn't work.

just wait a second with moving. i have had the same problem.

if you wait a second and be sure you are MCing. then move the character, if you do it too fast you cast was not rdy yet and therefore our interrupted it.

Might aswell try that.

I tested it in Dire Maul North. When I MCed the melee ogres, the MC never broke, but when I tried the same with the ogre mages, the MC broke in split second after casting it about 50% times. It might have something to do with shadow resistances, or some mobs are just too intelligent to be mind controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Freyros
    I tested it in Dire Maul North. When I MCed the melee ogres, the MC never broke, but when I tried the same with the ogre mages, the MC broke in split second after casting it about 50% times. It might have something to do with shadow resistances, or some mobs are just too intelligent to be mind controlled
    good thing i had it happening on a pvp target... with my pve gear on (13% unbuffed +hit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana
    just wait a second with moving. i have had the same problem.

if you wait a second and be sure you are MCing. then move the character, if you do it too fast you cast was not rdy yet and therefore our interrupted it.
    I didn't move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Masennus
    Happens. Sucks.
    Are you using somekind of addons that might block it from working?

Actually, tried without addons and it didn't work.
    Only have bossmods and dotimer, nothing else. It did, however work once in a while.