No arena points!

Hello there, as i see the arena team ratings will be wiped and no arena points will be gieven out anymore til desember 16th when the new season starts again.

The issue is I miss 157 arena points atm for brutal 2h after so hard work and finally reached 2050 + rate
    and i get this blue post in my face. What does it mean the first tuesday or tuesday the 18th november?

Help me out plz

Re: No arena points!

I don't really understand your question, but:

You will not get any arena points next week.
    Your team will be reset.
    You will not keep your rating.
    You will not keep your arena points, they will be 0.

Next arena season starts tuesday 16 december, and i don't think we'll get points that week..
    So you'll most likely get your next points on wednesday 24th december.. as a nice x-mas gift
    And those will be based on the games and rating you made since the 16th.

Best spend your points on something now, before you lose them all next week.

Gems are always fun.

I'm confused and in a similar situation.

For the Tuesday of November 11th, 2 days before Wrath (Nov 13th), will or will there not be arena points awarded that day?

I've heard your points reset when you ding 71. I really really really want to get some solid information on all this.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhim
    I'm confused and in a similar situation.

For the Tuesday of November 11th, 2 days before Wrath (Nov 13th), will or will there not be arena points awarded that day?

I've heard your points reset when you ding 71. I really really really want to get some solid information on all this.

Thanks for your help.
    I need this information too and I'm tired of retards claiming without facts that it'll reset soon as the game is released and everything will just be deleted. What about level 70 twinks? What about people who do not upgrade their game? is it level 71 - or the day of the release?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelchris
    I need this information too and I'm tired of retards claiming without facts that it'll reset soon as the game is released and everything will just be deleted. What about level 70 twinks? What about people who do not upgrade their game? is it level 71 - or the day of the release?
    Arena points will indeed be reset when you ding 71.
    Teams and such will be reset this tuesday.
    and you will NOT get any arena points next week!

"We wanted to remind everyone that Arena season 4 is coming to a close. During next Tuesday's maintenance, all arena teams, as well as ratings, will be wiped and arena charter NPCs disabled. Thus, arena points will, unfortunately, not be rewarded for rated games played this week."

Deleted

"We wanted to remind everyone that Arena season 4 is coming to a close. During next Tuesday's maintenance, all arena teams, as well as ratings, will be wiped and arena charter NPCs disabled. Thus, arena points will, unfortunately, not be rewarded for rated games played this week."

How hard is it to understand?

Okay, in a nutshell for even the stupider people:

YOU WILL NOT GET ANY POINTS THIS WEEK, AND YOU CANT BUY ANY NEW GEAR ANYMORE AFTER NEXT TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY MAINTENANCE, SO WASTE YOUR POINTS NOW!

Hopefully that was clear enough.

600 points shy of a S4 weapon.

Great fucking game.

I'm going to choke myself with the Megaton Hammer.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Janz

YOU WILL NOT GET ANY POINTS THIS WEEK, AND YOU CANT BUY ANY NEW GEAR ANYMORE AFTER NEXT TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY MAINTENANCE, SO WASTE YOUR POINTS NOW!
    *Fixed

How hard is it to understand?

Okay, in a nutshell for even the stupider people:

Hopefully that was clear enough.
    Yeah, I didn't even check the main page though, that's why.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

etc.

arena charter npc's are not arena vendor npcs
    nothing in msg about pt wipe

Quote Originally Posted by zbik
    nothing in msg about pt wipe
    Nope, but it has been said million of times in just as many posts.

So look at todays post... seems like points Will?? be given after all, but you can't buy anything that requires a personal or team rating?

Quote Originally Posted by shemenee

You will keep them, they wont be lost untill you ding 71.
    Thats True- You will have your arena points but once you ding 71 , its done and there gone. - Let the chaos begin.

The most recent blue post I saw stated that we would get pts for the final week of games, but then come tuesday (today) the teams would be reset. Basically locking all rated items.

Because points usually roll over around when dailies reset, or at least before servers go down on tuesdays, I think alot of people stayed up late (or woke up early) to hop on, see their last week of points gained, and spend the pts with their rating before the teams wiped.

Servers went down and no points were gained before that.

I was just 50 pts shy of a non-rated item I was hoping to get. Blue post stated pts would be gained for the last week but rating would be lost. Hoping I have my pts once the servers go back up or I'll be pretty upset.

As for others, I know they were just a few pts shy of weapons/shoulders, or other rated pieces. Those people stayed up very late to spend their pts after this weeks gains but before servers went down. Since nobody gained the pts they're screwed now even if they did get the pts once servers come back up.

All in all I think all the contradictory information flying around, even on Blizzard's end, definately dropped the ball on this issue.

Blizz Quote:

"However, arena points will persist until the beginning of the next arena season, or until a player reaches level 71. Thus, Arena points will be rewarded for rated games played this week and players will be able to purchase Arena items that do not require a team or personal rating. "

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenclod
    So look at todays post... seems like points Will?? be given after all, but you can't buy anything that requires a personal or team rating?
    They took out rating req's...
    Unless the s4 weapons and such not requiring a rating of 2050 is a bug.
    User has been permanently banned for trolling due to this post:

"Thanks for explaining to all of MMO champion's forums that you dont know how to p.
    Buy corpse dust, instant win because DKs are ezmode."