Ive been looking around now for awhile on the forum for a topic where I could
get my questions anwsered but I just couldnt find a good topic wich anwser my questions so ill try making a thread myself to see if there is anyone who's into this and knows his/her stuff.
So here is my situation; I am a warrior and ill pvp/pve dps mainly, I was firstly thinkin that I would go Mining+BS (obivously to get my hands on a good weapon in start of expansion) but since Blizzard isnt planning on doing that im now having a dilemma, im _not_ leveling proffessions cause it's fun or whatever, I level it to be topnotch, so I am looking at wich proffessions gives me the most benefit for myself if I level them, that means, the _BoP stuff_ wich I can just get my hands on if I am that proffession. Ill list up all that I know of so far, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
- Mining = 500 extra hp (Wich in my opinion is pretty useless since I am not gonna tank)
- Skinning = 25 crit rating (This is imo ALOT better then that extra hp)
- BS = I get socket on gloves and belt + possibly metagem on chest? (I am not 100% if that socket on gloves and belt was uniqe for BS only, I think you could trade/enchant 1 of them on none-BS'ers?)
- LW = AP bracer enchant, think it was +90 AP? but how much better is that really
then an normal +AP enchant wich enchanters are most likely gonna get in wotlk?
Leg armor, but I heard there is a version wich is just as good but just more expensive materialls?
- Engineering = As far as ive understood there are some nice stamina stuff for tanking but as I said above, that's not interestin me alot, what is interestin to me tho is the "enchants", haste on gloves (+320 haste rating for a few seconds?) and "rocket boots enchant" on boots, are these BoP or tradeable(BoE) and can they be used in arena? and do you need some sort of spec. for any of them? Like goblin or gnome or are all engineers no matter if you're goblin or gnome able to make them?
- JC = some BoP gems but aint been so interestin, add me if I am wrong..
- Inscription = gemslot for shoulders, is that tradeable(BoE) or BoP? extra Major+Minor glyph slot.
Didnt add any more since Tailor etc isnt that interestin for a warrior
Thanks for reading, Please if you do know, feel free to anwser my questions wich I am unsure about, and once again I am just interested in what makes me the most topnotch(as a warrior) BoP enchants/items, not wich proffession I gain the most gold from or what is the most fun..