Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Zones update, Arena Points, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    Why would you need more than a HoT, a fast heal and a slow heal? You make up for "lack of heals (yeah yeah)" with utility; bubble, aura, blessings, AoE dps and uh hammer of justice.
    Lol really? I'm not sure what you are saying.

Our PvE utility is covered COMPLETELY by either a ret or prot paladin. We have NO AoE heals (beacon is sooooooooooooo bad) and no HoTs. Our FoL glyph is retarded because then we cannot spam FoL on the tank if we need too b/c it will hit for nothing and the HL one is FIVE yards... why not have the whole damn raid just stand on eachother ffs?

As for PvP we might do a LITTLE better with our PW:S style thing and lower HS CD... who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaria
    Are they serious? Of all the classes that have sick burst they pick the warlock to talk about (and probably nerf..)
    *big sigh*, affliction has little to no burst that they can control, demo.. lol wut? and destro has decent burst yes, but hello most casts you have to use are casting and with all the interrupting, slowing and what not going on its not ez-mode to actually cast a spell in pvp when someone is on you. Granted, leave the warlock alone and pretty much everyone will die sooner or later.. but hey.. what class doesn't do that right now?

/agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jkw
    If you use Firefox and NoScript like I do, you have to allow yahooapis.com to see the information / screenshots on the pages.
    Yes you have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by aRtFuL
    You need mobility when fighting against other melees. Rogues are going to cripple you to death otherwise. Drag them in? Thank you! More stuns on you.
    (I love being a rogue )

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by enoesiw
    Not necessarily. You still have grounding totem and earthbind totem. You can frost shock them to slow them down or earth shock them to interrupt a cast. You can ghostwolf away. You can heal yourself in a pinch. Me thinks you are not giving shamans enough credit.

Humans, depending on which class, have different levels of survivability. Obviously a human rogue would have more survivability than a shaman, but human rogues have arguably the most survivability in the game. Now if you're referring to the failed nerf on perception, that's not survivability, that's just OP stealth detection used for ferreting out stealthies.

If you're referring to the new human racial trinket ability, Every Man for Himself, then I will concede that it is OP and should be retuned (like either movement impairing effects or loss of control of character, but not both). But it hardly gives them so much more survivability that you can say that all humans have more survivability than shamans.
    one thing..

Cannot do that while stunned.

pretty much the shaman motto these days.