Thread: impy's crit

impy's crit

ATM empowered imp seems a little weak to me why not give imp a passive % of our crit chance maybe throughthe imp glyph or something.

Re: impy's crit

its not that he's good, just everything else is bad enough we put points there....

User has been banned permanently for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by lrs078
    its not that he's good, just everything else is bad enough we put points there....

I fully understand there are bigger issues but it's still a talent that is deep in the tree and requires 3 points and should at least give a decent dps boost. there shouldn't be talents we take past 20 points due to a lack of a better choise especially ones which could be awesome with very minor tweaking.

that has been at the core of my arguement regarding the 3.0.x talent tree for warlocks....well said
    User has been banned permanently for trolling.

yeh exactly there are so many talents with the potential to be more then mediocre talent dumps to get furher down the tree. problem is not enough ppl point these out and instead make sweeping blanket statements.

Hmm, that puny imp is not only doing some decent damage, its critting quite often once raid buffed. How much extra crit do you get from raid, 20? Not only you get that on you, you're doubly benefited because of your imp. It is not a pvp pet, but on pve its quite a decent boost.

Quote Originally Posted by sahria
    yeh exactly there are so many talents with the potential to be more then mediocre talent dumps to get furher down the tree. problem is not enough ppl point these out and instead make sweeping blanket statements.
    Its very true, the devs have stated that they listen to hard facts much and almost ignore the rest.

We need good people to do the math and theroy crafting to present the problems in a form blizz will listen to.
    Once a drunken pirate, alwaysh a drunken pirate... Hic!