Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: The Power of gheal and changes to CoH.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzaron
    In heroics/10 mans its a hell lot more efficient then flash heal, knowing that it IS going to heal for its full capability
    1,95% is not a lot.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by mutantboy
    /mana oil
    doubt that
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Look I played a healing priest all the way up though sunwell, and i don't care if CoH is a cheap brain dead ability. It works and im happy it works so easily. Even with CoH's instant cast i still needed to cast PoM/Renew/Flash Heal also. Its bad enough so much burden is put on healers when it comes to group functionality and raids.

Can I heal just as good without CoH as i could with CoH. Absolutely, but do i want to press 7 buttons in different sequences to do the same job that 1 button could do? Answer is hell no. That’s the whole reason i stopped playing my hunter, I didn't like jamming 8 buttons just to do the dps of a warrior or rogue that only needed to hit 3 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    doubt that
    10th november = 3 day before WotLK