Thread: Leveling Engi..

Leveling Engi..

I am going to choosing engineering after I drop skinning. My mining is 375.

Question is, goblin or gnomish?

Ive looked at both and what they give but I can not really out weigh the two.

I want a chopper!
    I NEED MOAR RAGE!!!!

Re: Leveling Engi..

Goblin
    Definetely goblin
    for two things: Goblin Rocket Launcher:
    +45stam
    Fires a powerful rocket at the enemy, dealing 940-1440 fire damage and stunning them for three seconds. This thing has quite a kick though...(1s stun)

Super Sapper Charge:
    When activated, deals 1500 fire damage to all enemies around you and 800 damage to you (numbers vary, off the top of my head. good to hit in PvP right when your about to die, take someone with you)

Gnomish gets a chicken gun (cheap polymorph that lasts 15s) and less bombs.
    btw, bike just takes 450 eng and Warsong Offensive exalted, or alli equivilent, whatever that is.
    not gnome or goblin specifically

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce
    Goblin
    Definetely goblin
    for two things: Goblin Rocket Launcher:
    +45stam
    Fires a powerful rocket at the enemy, dealing 940-1440 fire damage and stunning them for three seconds. This thing has quite a kick though...(1s stun)

Super Sapper Charge:
    When activated, deals 1500 fire damage to all enemies around you and 800 damage to you (numbers vary, off the top of my head. good to hit in PvP right when your about to die, take someone with you)

Gnomish gets a chicken gun (cheap polymorph that lasts 15s) and less bombs.
    btw, bike just takes 450 eng and Warsong Offensive exalted, or alli equivilent, whatever that is.
    not gnome or goblin specifically
    BC patterns mean nothing in 10 hours.

@OP: From the info I have found on implemented Wrath Engy patterns Goblins have a new gernade (BFD) and gnomish get a pair of x-ray goggles that show players without gear on (also BFD). Most of the fun use items, the bikes, the pocket knife, etc, dont have a specificity on them. I would wait to specialize until they have implemented all the patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    BC patterns mean nothing in 10 hours.

@OP: From the info I have found on implemented Wrath Engy patterns Goblins have a new gernade (BFD) and gnomish get a pair of x-ray goggles that show players without gear on (also BFD). Most of the fun use items, the bikes, the pocket knife, etc, dont have a specificity on them. I would wait to specialize until they have implemented all the patterns.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42641

if you really want to get picky about goblin or gnome and plan on doing a lot of SoTA or Wintergrasp then sure.. go for goblin... overall it really means little

Blacksmithing.

(And I say this as a 375 Goblin Engineer and a to-be 450 Goblin Engineer.)
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

OK are there still no Recepies for the two different ones?

Because i have to choose too......I think i take Gnom since the important Stuff are for both but to let everything go Boom could be fun to in the new Battleground

I'm playing Gnome, seems its my duty to take Gnome engineering but....dont know. I'm at 230 right know and can decide but does it matter WHEN i decide?

greetings

Koumaru

If you decide wrong, you can still change your mind for 100 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru
    Pretty sure Engineering is the retarded profession that requires you to start from scratch...

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru
    not true, i made the mistake to choose gnomish and tried everything people discribe on internet to drop it but none of them worked

so choose carefully! u cant switch it u need relearn engi for that...

Shazjia lvl 80 Retardin!

Nobody is Perfect!... I'm Nobody.