Glyph of Lay on Hands

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43367 + http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41108

The Glyph of Divinity will cause your Lay on Hands, when cast on yourself, to give you twice the mana back of a normal Lay on Hands. The +20% from the Glyph of Lay on Hands does not apply to the Glyph of Divinity return, when used on yourself or another person.

In short, 16-20 minute cooldown, restores 4290 mana when used on yourself. Worthwhile for Prot? Holy? Ret? What does the paladin community think? An extra mana potion in emergencies?

Re: Glyph of Lay on Hands

With the addition of devine plea, most pally specs will have no need for an emergency battery. Would be a useful utility thou, especially for longer fights or to help a caster out.

15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if one would cancel out the other. Like, if the mana your target recieves(in which the glyph of divinity grants you in return) is less than +20% then that glyph of LoHs would cancel out the divinity one or vis versa.

See what im saying?

This is probably one of the most available minor glyphs out there. It's damn useful for all three specs. Not something I would consider if it was major (there's way better there) but it certainly beats increased self duration of blessing of might/wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85
    I wonder if one would cancel out the other. Like, if the mana your target recieves(in which the glyph of divinity grants you in return) is less than +20% then that glyph of LoHs would cancel out the divinity one or vis versa.

See what im saying?
    From what I've seen, the mana return doesn't benefit from the extra +20% no matter what.

I save a wipe a week even as ret with Loh. With the huge increase to buffed raid hitpoints (I had 24,000 in beta as ret, no pvp gear) Loh becomes even better. You might as well glyph for it if you have an spare glyph spots.