Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: and the new uber OP godlike class is...

i LOL'd when i read the OP post

Quote Originally Posted by tokes
    DRUIDS! resto druids were OP as hell before the patch, now ALL specs are absurdily OP. lets disect this shall we?

boomkins, an instant AoE that follows them wherever they go, stuns ever two seconds FOR two seconds(making trink useless), they gave em a "hunger for blood"(i play rogue just comparing things), that procs every 10 secoonds, they gave trees a huge boost in dmg and an action bar, and oh yeah cause of spell power they can heal almost as good as a resto druid

wannabe rogues, wow where do i start with these guys.... ok lets see well a guidly says he has over 3k ap, they gave em a shadowstep(again just comparing moves), they can turn into a tank with pretty much the same dmg output AND heal themselves at the same time, they can have goose now since it procs in bear and cat form.. lets see what else.. oh they have a kidney shot as well so they can actually stunlock you now, they have a slow/healing reductions(i think im not exactly sure what it does im talking about infected wound or something like that), and thats about it, or at least what i know just by getting murdered by em.

resto, 3 little things... trees may as well be tanks with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT armor increase, they took off the 20% slow in tree form and um what else? oh right another hot, need i say more?
    a rogue complaining about being stunlocked?

and here i'm getting hit for 5k+ with normal frost bolts from mages Q_Q maybe i should pop my wings so they can get spell stealed and i can QQ instead of worrying about druids

/sigh, to the OP, your gear is welfare crap, you rating is abysmal and you obviously are awful.

DRUIDS! resto druids were OP as hell before the patch, now ALL specs are absurdily OP. lets disect this shall we?

boomkins, an instant AoE that follows them wherever they go, stuns ever two seconds FOR two seconds(making trink useless), they gave em a "hunger for blood"(i play rogue just comparing things), that procs every 10 secoonds, they gave trees a huge boost in dmg and an action bar, and oh yeah cause of spell power they can heal almost as good as a resto druid

wannabe rogues, wow where do i start with these guys.... ok lets see well a guidly says he has over 3k ap, they gave em a shadowstep(again just comparing moves), they can turn into a tank with pretty much the same dmg output AND heal themselves at the same time, they can have goose now since it procs in bear and cat form.. lets see what else.. oh they have a kidney shot as well so they can actually stunlock you now, they have a slow/healing reductions(i think im not exactly sure what it does im talking about infected wound or something like that), and thats about it, or at least what i know just by getting murdered by em.

resto, 3 little things... trees may as well be tanks with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT armor increase, they took off the 20% slow in tree form and um what else? oh right another hot, need i say more?
    I'm sorry but if you're a rogue and you can't kill a resto druid or boomkin...You're just bad. As for feral...they're like your equal. Learn to use Wound Poison, and learn to duel. Every class is defeatable by any other class. Learn to pvp.

Wait a second...WHEN THE HELL DID WE GET A FREAKING HEALING REDUCTION!
    j/k, where the hell did you get that from? Ferals dont have a healing reduction >.> It's what has made us 2nd to rogues for a long time. Im not QQ, honest. Hopefully with the new damage changes, our other strengths, like CC and some backup heals, will be able to help bring us up and become our own monster. Here's hopin!

Edit: Plus, im pretty sure every class would love kidney shot to have a chance to break on damage...

If you were beaten as a child, it simply wasn't hard enough to knock the stupid out of you.

i dont remember complaining about anything.. im just pointing shit out, the only thing that i AM bitching about is starfall cause that just blows, the feral stun IS just like fighting a rogue, all im saying is that they GOT a stun, not that im dieing because of it. and who said i cant beat them? im just saying that in comparison to what other classes got, druids got amazing moves. learn to use wound poison? now why the hell would i use wound in arena..(being sarcastic here btw). lets see what else.. um, yeah someone tell me what qq means please, and, learn to duel? in case you havent noticed rogues OWN in duels because they get the opener 99% of the time, duels are nothing like real pvp and if you say otherwise then you sir ar a noob, what else what else.. you show me 1 rogue that doesnt have trouble beating resto druids, let me talk to him cause i wanna learn, what else what else... oh yeah if anyone happens to be in vengeance battle group, contact me, ill give ya a vent where we can arange a "cross realm duel" or something like that, ya?
    tokes
    <E V A C>
    80 night elf rogue
    aegwynn - us

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    A rogue saying any other class is overpowered should be hanged, shot and then be dismembered.
    /signed

i dont remember complaining about anything.. im just pointing shit out, the only thing that i AM bitching about is starfall cause that just blows, the feral stun IS just like fighting a rogue, all im saying is that they GOT a stun, not that im dieing because of it. and who said i cant beat them? im just saying that in comparison to what other classes got, druids got amazing moves. learn to use wound poison? now why the hell would i use wound in arena..(being sarcastic here btw). lets see what else.. um, yeah someone tell me what qq means please, and, learn to duel? in case you havent noticed rogues OWN in duels because they get the opener 99% of the time, duels are nothing like real pvp and if you say otherwise then you sir ar a noob, what else what else.. you show me 1 rogue that doesnt have trouble beating resto druids, let me talk to him cause i wanna learn, what else what else... oh yeah if anyone happens to be in vengeance battle group, contact me, ill give ya a vent where we can arange a "cross realm duel" or something like that, ya?
    You sir, are bad. I am a rogue. I have no trouble with druids. ever. And you are complaining. So please do us all a favor and shhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet
    Your tears make me strong. A Rogue complains about stuns? That's priceless.
    that pretty much sums it al up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwello
    You sir, are bad. I am a rogue. I have no trouble with druids. ever. And you are complaining. So please do us all a favor and shhh.
    armory link?
    tokes
    <E V A C>
    80 night elf rogue
    aegwynn - us

You amuse me. Gear has nothing to do with this. Get some skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    A rogue saying any other class is overpowered should be hung, shot and then be dismembered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

Druids have and always will be OP, there is really no use trying to QQ about it.

Regardless of what WTFLOL you wanna post, about 90% of the Blizzard development team plays druids so why would they want to nerf them?

Quote Originally Posted by LowbrowDeluxe
    Feral:
    Always had Maim, it's slightly better now but still no kidney shot.
    Infected wounds: Not a heal debuff.
    Feral Charge (cat): Not even close to ShS, buggy, of relatively limited use, and we always had Feral Charge (Bear) which provides twice the utility on half the CD at the cost of a single GCD to shift.
    As for the AP issue, you have absolutely zero clue, you do know that don't you? Feral have always had ridiculously high AP, and it still scales badly for us. I'd explain how and why, but I'm getting the feeling that actual math above and beyond "zomg, his number is bigger than mine!" is beyond the OP.
    As for feral healing, if you're letting a feral heal well enough to make any sort of difference in a fight you're a bad rogue and need to reroll promptly. Ferals heal significantly less well than Ret pallies, even if they spec into NI, and become incredibly squishy when they do heal.
    The 'zomg tank' issue. Yes. This is what feral does. It always has. Going bear if you're specced for kitty or pvp is actually somewhat less survivable/powerful than it used to be.
    Mongoose: Again, you know zero math. The difference between the enchant of choice previously +35 agility and Mongoose, on a two-handed weapon normalized at 1 second attack speed averages out to about 2 agility and a slight haste buff. If 2 agility and a ~1% haste buff average difference is enough for a feral to defeat you, well...I'm guessing it's not what made the difference.

And I could destroy 75% of rogues before the changes, so QQ more. Rogue vs. Feral was almost always in the feral's favor given equal gear. Go beat up on undergeared mages and underpowered priests if you have a problem with that.

On top of all this you've completely missed Nature's Grasp as a baseline and castable while in form, Barkskin castable while in form, and that alliance druids can now vanilla-vanish due to their racial.

Given your complete lack of understanding of your opponent it's not only not surprising that they would beat you, I'd be amazed at any wins you get.

ETA:

I award you zero points, Mr. Madison, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Thank you.

But this thread was started as a joke, right?

so i'm in moonkin or tree form, a rogue starts attacking me from behind and stun locking, if my trinket is on cool down, there really isn't much i can do cept put on barkskin, hope i live long enough to cast a heal or cc(hope his trinket is on cool down too). by the time i get to do something, the odds of me being able to live let alone kill him are slim.

starfall btw is on a 3 min cool down and doesn't last very long at all, it doesn't even break stealth atm. the damage isn't that great and needs 3 talents points for the stun effect to be even an issue.

i haven't played feral since i lvl'd my druid so i wont comment on that part.

Let me tell you guys a little story about a resto druid that wanted to be ferlawl.

First, he went to IF and found this rogue.. "Oh look, a rogue! this could be fun."

Duel start

Prowlin around, spamming pounce butan. 'OH HI MR ROGUE!'

Pounce, mangle(2k), shred(3.7k), tigers fury, shred(3.7k), Ferocious Bite(4.3k)

Ranor has defeated lolrogue.

: blink :

Well thats it for my story. I'm not OP or anything.

edit: At 4 AM this morning I hit a 5160 fero bite on a warlock. Many luls ensued.

...because 5k is a pretty number on someone with resi? :P But yeah. I play feral in PVE gear. Me and a buddy managed to hit like 1830 then got stomped down by arcane mages. /QQ

I know how to play feral, I know what fero bite does. :P

honestly man, at this point of the game if you dont know how to get outta a rogue stunlock then you suck. we have TWO stuns, count em, CS and KS. yeah we can blind and restealth but how often do you just stand for 10 seconds in a bg or let alone arena without anyone attacking you? yeah we can vanish(assuming it doesnt bug), but by then both CS and KS have a dimishing returns. im not saying thats not OP, if rogues land a succesful 5 CP KS, without trinket or any dimishing returns, im talking about a FULL 6 second stun, yeah thats op, but it doesnt happen every single time. honestly if YOU still QQ(found out what it meant yay) about mean ol rogues being OP.... then gl
    tokes
    <E V A C>
    80 night elf rogue
    aegwynn - us