Paladins version of restokin

made somewhat of a hybrid specc with holy and retri.
    thought it could be used for a aggressive playstyle in 3v3 or maybe 2v2
    think i have included most things to keep yourself alive though no extra spellpower
    but give me your thoughts about it.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sxudxhdGcuMZZyfr0rI0b0s

(classic failure :P)

Re: Paladins version of restokin

The link doesn't show any talents. You should hit the "Link to this build" button.
    "I recommend if you are sick of Arenas you should play World of Warcraft."

Conviction> Crusade/ Deflection

GET Conviction.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I dont see how you can make a good healing build without DI, but w/e, have fun ooming.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by SunstrikefromSC
    I dont see how you can make a good healing build without DI, but w/e, have fun ooming.
    You think a 3 min CD is better for your mana than getting mana back every time you cast a judgment?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Crispybacon
    You think a 3 min CD is better for your mana than getting mana back every time you cast a judgment?
    Actually, Divine Illumination is helluva useful in situations where you have to spam Holy Light. It uses so much mana that -50% to the mana cost allows you to cast it quite a long time. Combine that with 40 yard judgements and 15% haste and darn you can put out a lot of healing in short amount of time. But sure, have fun running towards the boss, judging, running back away from the boss, casting a few heals and repeating...

Because hes gonna a find a boss in which arena? But i do agree with the Conviction comment 5% crit is pro.