Engineering powerheal head piece ??

One of my favorite things in eng. for my priest is the Monocle. I've been looking through the list on mmo and looked through wowhead and so far there does not see to be a new powerheal item.

Anybody know if there is one?

Re: Engineering powerheal head piece ??

Quote Originally Posted by haeresis
    One of my favorite things in eng. for my priest is the Monocle. I've been looking through the list on mmo and looked through wowhead and so far there does not see to be a new powerheal item.

Anybody know if there is one?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42550#same-model-as:0-3+1
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy
    That is leather. I've seen there is a new cloth goggle but not a goggle/monocle with healing specific stats.

That is leather. I've seen there is a new cloth goggle but not a goggle/monocle with healing specific stats.
    scroll down on the page
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    Corsair Air 540 case

Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy
    scroll down on the page
    This is the only cloth eng. head piece I can find.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42553

I'm realy hoping there is a new healing oriented head piece like the monocle, otherwise eng. will be much less interesting to me as a healer.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32495

This is the only cloth eng. head piece I can find.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42553

I'm realy hoping there is a new healing oriented head piece like the monocle, otherwise eng. will be much less interesting to me as a healer.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32495
    from what i understand that is the new replacement for power heal as a lot of priest gear now has crit on it
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    Corsair Air 540 case

Yea crit is nice as disc for divine aegis, but I'm still annoyed(pissed) there is no new monocle.

It's a little disappointing that the leather rogue head piece is a little worse than 10 Man Naxx loot. The first BC goggles (X11) we're comparable to T5 for most classes, and the upgraded ones we're T6+. There could be an upgrade to these that I'm missing, or Blizz may implement one in the future. Also, it is nice that we can get these at lvl 72, provided the mat's don't require us to do lvl 80 heroics or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Maybe ive been under a rock, but I just noticed the eng. and tailoring stuff is bind on equip. I dont see the point in lvling eng. when I can just get somebody else(sucker) to make a set for me. I agree with the above post, unless new items are added crafted items will only be good for early initial gear, nothing you'd want to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    It's a little disappointing that the leather rogue head piece is a little worse than 10 Man Naxx loot. The first BC goggles (X11) we're comparable to T5 for most classes, and the upgraded ones we're T6+. There could be an upgrade to these that I'm missing, or Blizz may implement one in the future. Also, it is nice that we can get these at lvl 72, provided the mat's don't require us to do lvl 80 heroics or something.
    the frozen orbs drop in lvl 80 instances but are BoE. im sure it wont be long for the speed levelers to get those on AH but be prepared to pay a butload for one
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    Corsair Air 540 case

Maybe ive been under a rock, but I just noticed the eng. and tailoring stuff is bind on equip. I dont see the point in lvling eng. when I can just get somebody else(sucker) to make a set for me. I agree with the above post, unless new items are added crafted items will only be good for early initial gear, nothing you'd want to keep.
    they are boe but require 400 engineering to use.
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    Corsair Air 540 case