Thread: Addons?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Addons?

Ok, until yesterday I was using Cryolysis 2 on my mage to cut down on the number of buttons I needed to use on my screen - mainly because I actually ran out of room using just the 'default' bars available (original bar + 2 right hand side bars and bottom left and right bars).

However, that addon no longer works with 3.0.2 and it could be a while before it's fixed.

So, anyone got any suggestions for good mage addons that work with 3.0.2? Something to reduce the number of portal/teleport buttons needed would be good - as well as food, drink and mana gem creation?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Addons?

haha exactly my problem :P

i second your post..
    Paper is fine, Rock is overpowered!
    - Scissors

Is sprocket still active?

Bartender 4 is great though, you may want to look at that.

I use macaroon (formerly trinity bars)
    And spellkeeper can be used to put your portals off your main bars too.

-Moon

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

ye I use bartender as well but the thing is that you need so many bars...

the circle thing in the middle, thats crysolysis you can actually expend those buttons so you get all mana gems and all buffs and all portals/teleport etc. I used 2 bars on my mage and everything else i had in crysolysis...
    Paper is fine, Rock is overpowered!
    - Scissors

I used to be a huge cryolisis fan but right now i only use it for reagent restocking =/ Here's what i use , it seems to work fine atm apart from a very annoying bug that resets some of the bars when i zone in, should be fixed soon. It's meant to be for raiding purposes. Ofc some changes are needed but oh well, it's still early anyway.

Quite like that layout - is that a package or did you spend the time makign it yourself?

That looks quite funky indeed. The whole 'hud' idea is nice.
    I just have 4 plain bars, and 2 that don't show in combat (with portals, mounts etc.). Quite clean though.
    I like clean. The emptier my screen the better. Clutter == chaos.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

From what I've seen on curse cryolosis 3 is coming soon so you can get rid of all the extra bars needed for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonguard
    Quite like that layout - is that a package or did you spend the time makign it yourself?
    It's main SpartanUI with a few changes. I've modified bartender4 a bit to place the bars where i want them to be , i use grid unitframes , elkanobuffbars, recount and omen so far. It needs improvement but it should be a nice start for basic raiding usage : ) The only problem so far is that SpartanUI and Bartender don't get along well for the moment so u gotta work on the .lua to save your changes, but that should be fixed in the next few days. What i like is that it's easy to use and you got many options on how to configure it.

According to Paene there will be a fixed version coming out soon. he's been busy with Cryo 3 and he says it might take a few days. As far as bartender and resetting itself try Dominos instead. Very Nice UI btw

Don't want to hijack this, but since the title is Addons, I am wondering if anyone knows of a good proc addon? With Hotstreak and clear casting, I want to make sure I don't waste them. Is there something like Necrosis for the locs that announces procs?
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    Don't want to hijack this, but since the title is Addons, I am wondering if anyone knows of a good proc addon? With Hotstreak and clear casting, I want to make sure I don't waste them. Is there something like Necrosis for the locs that announces procs?
    SCTD shows it on the screen when it procs.
    As does Power Auras. You can set events with this addon, to trigges messages when certain criteria are met, such as a Hot Streak buff.
    Soon™ ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley
    So, anyone got any suggestions for good mage addons that work with 3.0.2? Something to reduce the number of portal/teleport buttons needed would be good - as well as food, drink and mana gem creation?
    Get LunarSphere:

http://www.lunaraddons.com/LunarSphere_802.zip

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
    Oscar Wilde

That looks really nice as well. D&D style Except that ugly animal you're riding
    Soon™ ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft
    SCTD shows it on the screen when it procs.
    As does Power Auras. You can set events with this addon, to trigges messages when certain criteria are met, such as a Hot Streak buff.
    Thanks. Anyone know if Power Auras still works with patch?
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft
    That looks really nice as well. D&D style Except that ugly animal you're riding
    D&D? Do you mean Diablo?

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    Thanks. Anyone know if Power Auras still works with patch?
    JFGI

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...asClassic.html
    Soon™ ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ermurazor

Is Lunar working with the new patch?

Quote Originally Posted by gatecrasher

Is Lunar working with the new patch?
    Working fine for me.