What the ....
    Holy shit!

Rein

Re: TwentyFifthNovember clears Spider & Plague Wing [NAXX 25-MAN]

That's absolutely fucking pathetic :\

Nice.

haha, pathetic...and hilarious on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloro
    Are you serious...we had our first level 80 yesterday who had full sunwell gear and had been playing all day and all night and these lot have already got 25 people and cleared bosses? I think something funny is going on...
    Actually there doesnt seem to be any more than 20 people on the screenshots. Also they are not level 80 (last screenshot shows "Level 80" in red), Nessaj is level 75 atm.

They are probably all around level 75-76.

They aren't level 80, if you look at their "loot" pics, all the 80 stuff is reded out.

They probably got level 75 ish, so the penalties wouldn't be that bad and rushed it.

Oh well, its not like we get paid to play or anything like they do. They HAVE to do that in order to make a living, if I had money to just sit around and do it all the time and get paid for it, I would too.

Not only Naxx, but Sartharion aswell...

15+ Year Old Account

Now THAT is a RAIDING guild. *GRIN*

Quote Originally Posted by Dugarax
    They are probably all around level 75-76.
    That's not true. <TwentyFifthNovember> had 21 people @ level 80 when they went to Naxxramas. You can check them on Armory if you don't believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor
    Oh well, its not like we get paid to play or anything like they do. They HAVE to do that in order to make a living, if I had money to just sit around and do it all the time and get paid for it, I would too.
    They don't get paid. Who do you think pays them?

Deleted

Yeah, same old bosses, which require the same old tactics, which were already killed on beta by PUGs also. /yawn

When Ulduar comes, THEN we can talk about "real" world firsts, as no one had like 3 months of beta to test those.

And with full SW gear you're outgearing Naxx anyways.

Advertising, SK-gaming is a guild that gets paid to be awesome, Same with Nihilium. They get paid by their advertisers to do this stuff.

Don't you think it would be good advertising that your "computer" that you sponsor them with is the one they used while being the #1 guild in the world? Its good money to do that.

How many people heard of SK-gaming, how many people heard of Nihilium? How many people look up their characters/websites to see how they are doing, then check out to see what they use?

So they get paid by their advertisers and get free computers/equipment to play.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/ < look around, some of their advertisers are listed at the bottom. But its really not that hard to see all the stuff they do. They are paid to do this, its their job.

www.nihilum.eu/ < On their goddamn first page, look at all the advertisers...

Got any reference because I don't believe that at least not for SK Gaming. I'm a big SK Gaming fan and I know quite a bit about the company, granted my interest mainly focuses on the Counter-Strike team but I still know the history etc. All those players are signed by contracts.

I don't think SK signed every player in that guild, that's just over the top.

I can see like an arena team getting signed and paid, showing up at events etc but not a raiding guild.

edit: Sure I can see their sponsors I know them from my head but just because SK has those doesn't mean they use it to pay their WoW players. They have 2 counter-strike teams, wc3 players and others to send around the world to fight on tournaments.

And i thought being 75 already was quite an achievement...
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Core players you don't think they need 25 of the same people all the time? Just a few choice players that best of the best. Their teams still get paid to do it, and the people leading the guild get paid to do their jobs, thats why they have it. Also, why do you think they combined with Nihilum? I mean, why should advertisers and such divide their sponser ships, also it would be easier to do "first" stuff together with the best from both guilds right?

Im not saying its bad or anything, I am just saying, if I could get paid or get an advertiser to do this stuff for me, I will be just as good, as pretty much many (not all, cause some people are stupid as hell) as well. They may not pay "all" their members, thats probably true, but the core members of course. The rest of the people to fill spots are people that get to be "omg im in SK/Nihilum!!" and get nothing cept that guild title, but again the people that make that stuff happen are the ones getting paid.

So yes, they are paid to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Vysogota
    That's not true. <TwentyFifthNovember> had 21 people @ level 80 when they went to Naxxramas. You can check them on Armory if you don't believe.
    i only see 5 @80

Quote Originally Posted by deemor
    i only see 5 @80
    The Armory itself takes a while to update, and the guild overview page update is even worse. Browse through their guild member pages and click on the character names, you'll notice there's at least 2 dozen level 80's.

I'm only guessing here, but the reason they decided to wait with official announcement of the merger of the guilds until 25th November is simply cause by then they've cleared it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor
    So yes, they are paid to play.
    Too bad Curse split from SK 2 months ago, and Nihilum isnt part of Mousesports any more. Nihilum members have stated many times they werent paid by their sponsors. Maybe some free Swag gear and such, but a paycheck? no
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th