Where to spend honor??

I'm sitting at honor cap right now and ready to spend some of it, but I can't find a vendor selling any of the new gear. Wowhead seems out of date on it, listing only an alliance npc and some other vendors unrelated to pvp.

I just finished a battle for Wintergrasp (victory) and there is nobody here but the wintergrasp quartermaster, selling items for shards. I checked the valley of honor and nobody had new items there either. What can i do?

Re: Where to spend honor??

maybe the new vendors will appear when the new season 5 starts on 16./17. december? ???

Considering that all honor gear on the beta also cost arena points, its entirely likely that they won't be available before the new season start.

The first 'tier' of PvP gear this time around comes from crafting professions.

Deleted

didnt they change that on the beta and take off arena points so it was honour only .

anyway i have same problem max honour n marks but no vendors so guess we just have to wait and see :-\

if yas havnt read anything there is 4 sets of pvp gear for 80....

theres a crafted set, one that just costs honour, one that costs honour / arena pts and needs moderate ratings, and the last one needs honour / arena and high ratings......

Quote Originally Posted by killmory
    if yas havnt read anything there is 4 sets of pvp gear for 80....

theres a crafted set, one that just costs honour, one that costs honour / arena pts and needs moderate ratings, and the last one needs honour / arena and high ratings......
    We know this, but are they available to buy now?

Deleted

i was told by a GM to check the vendors in wintersgrasp lol only couldnt find my way there someone told me you have to go threw dalaran to get there and even then below 74 you need a portal i think.

either way i spoke to a guy who was at wintersgrasp and he said there isnt any vendor there either not that sells stuff for honour anyway its badges or some shit.

this is all speculation im still waiting to hear more :-[

Quote Originally Posted by steadyeddie
    i was told by a GM to check the vendors in wintersgrasp lol only couldnt find my way there someone told me you have to go threw dalaran to get there and even then below 74 you need a portal i think.

either way i spoke to a guy who was at wintersgrasp and he said there isnt any vendor there either not that sells stuff for honour anyway its badges or some shit.

this is all speculation im still waiting to hear more :-[
    the only vendor in wintergrasp i found was the badge vendor. pretty sure the pvp gear wont be released until the arena gear is. have they/are they raising the honor cap?
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Deleted

i dunno about raising the cap but yea i think your right we gotta wait for season to start.