Thread: Death and Decay

Death and Decay

Anyone know how to macro this spell so it works like a pally's consecrate? I use keybinds for my left and right hands and would like it if I could just hit a key instead of lining up where I want my death and decay. I want my death and decay in a perfect circle around me.

Thanks.

Re: Death and Decay

No wayto do this. It is atargeted ability so you have to target it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraiven
    Anyone know how to macro this spell so it works like a pally's consecrate? I use keybinds for my left and right hands and would like it if I could just hit a key instead of lining up where I want my death and decay. I want my death and decay in a perfect circle around me.

Thanks.
    If you have keybinds for your right and left hands how do you use the mouse to rotate your view or things of the sort? Or do you just use the right hand keybinds sparingly?

i have seen people using just the keyboard. even to rotate view. its absolutely retardet, but still.

the best way seems to be to just macro it to a button and have the mouse ready to go, so you target and immediatly click. kind of clunky if you ask me, but whatever.
    all hail king frost strike

Technically, you could macro this but it would be pretty inconsistent. You would have to make a /target (Name of Mob) then continue on with the D&D macro. You would basically end up rewriting the macro each time you do an instance or whatnot in order for the macro to work. So, if you don't mind rewriting the macro each time then go ahead.