Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: DK First 80, Blue posts, Free transfers

Would be nice if the MMO-Champion mods would update their post. I beat Essay to 80 Death Knght by about 5 hours. I've emailed twice now with no response. Sinzarx from the guild Crimson on Greymane server. I hit 80 on Nov 15th, 3:35pm CST. Took 2 days 5 hours. Screenshot as follows:

Hoping they update soon!

excellent, free transfers off my current realm ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent

So your better off keeping your mouth shut and moving on about your business, as I am sure your "life" has many more interesting things in store for you today then trolling forums and taslking trash about achievements you will never be able to get.
    Oh wow an internet tough guy lol.

As far as the no life thing, he is right and the "real world" would agree so you can say w/e the fuck you want in your own mind but people going 25 levels in that amount of time are fucking losers. So go tuck your one inch cock back in your pants no one is impressed.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3d3er1k
    Haha! Another proof that Europeans are Americans superior in every way.. ;D
    If it wasn't for the USA most of you European people would be speaking German right now. You're welcome :

Quote Originally Posted by Dadoof
    If it wasn't for the USA most of you European people would be speaking German right now. You're welcome :
    You forgot that American came from Brittain
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft
    You forgot that American came from Brittain
    If you really want to go back hundreds of years we could go back thousands or years seeing we are all related from Adam and eve rofl.

If you really want to go back hundreds of years we are all related from Adam and eve rofl.
    I wonder what language they spoke *sinks away in deep thought*
    Soon™ ;-)

If it wasn't for Russia most of you European people would be speaking German right now. You're welcome :
    Fixed.

http://www.strom.clemson.edu/publica...g-war41-45.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzar
    Would be nice if the MMO-Champion mods would update their post. I beat Essay to 80 Death Knght by about 5 hours. I've emailed twice now with no response. Sinzarx from the guild Crimson on Greymane server. I hit 80 on Nov 15th, 3:35pm CST. Took 2 days 5 hours. Screenshot as follows:

Hoping they update soon!
    Might be useful to get the correct info out there.

Hoping they update soon!
    Bump for accuracy and justice!

If it wasn't for the FRENCH you guys would still be a BRITISH COLONY.

Stop with the history anecdotes, someone will eventually choke on them. Just hate each other's guts for the present history. I think we've got plenty of angst to go around as it is.

Oh, and less religion, as well. Religious bickering has started more wars than anything. (about the Adam and Eve reference)

Religious bickering has started more wars than anything.
    You're asking for it now
    Soon™ ;-)

Heya, I'm not good with time zones, but I made 80 Death Knight at 3:39 pm central standard time on the 15th, Sinzarx from the guild Crimson on Greymane Pretty sure that's before 10:00pm on a US server time. Unsure on Europe stuff.

Wow this is correct, managed to level faster that EU, quite impressive.

Hope this is cleared up for accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Valrike
    Wow this is correct, managed to level faster that EU, quite impressive.

Hope this is cleared up for accuracy
    Quoting your own post on 3 different accounts is truely fail, especially so obviously

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kurist
    ok so... not sure about this but it seems Essay's SS might be fake..

first off, look at the level-timer he has in his chat box... 3 minutes..

then notice that the achievements are still up over his skills.

also notice that the level-up graphic is still displayed and the experience gain is also still displayed.

So either that timer is for level 79 and he did the entirity of lvl 79 in under 4 minutes. Duely impossible, even for a rush-gamer.

Or this is a fake with achievements and stats posted over the SS itself.
    Guaranteed this guy believes Jesus had special powers

Quote Originally Posted by Kloud
    Quoting your own post on 3 different accounts is truely fail, especially so obviously
    Actually it's members of my guild, not me. Moderators are free to check the IP of the posts. It's no big deal, I wasn't even actively trying to get world or US first, only realm first. Once players of my realm saw this MMO-Champion update and were like hey Sinzarx hit 80 way before that, they started messaging me about it, and thus I came here to correct the information. I've send 2 emails to the site mods, as well as these posts, but either they are too busy and haven't seen my messages yet, or the real first to 80 is now old news and don't care. Either way, I'm not super concerned.

Oh wow an internet tough guy lol.

As far as the no life thing, he is right and the "real world" would agree so you can say w/e the fuck you want in your own mind but people going 25 levels in that amount of time are fucking losers. So go tuck your one inch cock back in your pants no one is impressed.

Peace
    Hi,

Escuse my bad english but me and my son play the game and me don't have much time to play but I am interested in the game and like it. My son is having alot of fun in the game and we impress by the dedication the people do with they achievement. Now I don't have much time cos I run business so my priority is work but I will make time for this, I like to meet you Dadoof in this real life. Send me a whisper with details. No problem i fly anywhere. I really want you to meet my Gutrot side.

Oh and Peace my ass you fucking turd, it's on now.