Post your server first profession achievement.

Hey there guys,well title says it all,post your server first in any profession,ill start with my char hehe:

Bulldoggy(draenei shaman) server first in jewelcrafting,Minahonda Eu server.
    BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

Re: Post your server first profession achievement.

why? you just want to brag don't you?

Indeed

Next time he reads this topic it will not be to see what other people achieved - every realm will have one, so it's barely not interesting at all.

No, he'll be back to check if anyone envies him (:
    E-peen shrinks when you replace epics with greenies, you know...

Was my tone in the post give you the idea i was bragging?
    It would have been if i said something like "LOSERS i pawn you all,i am god and i leveled a proff before everyone else in the server"

But that isnt the case is it?
    I created this post for people like me that put the time and are proud because they achieved something,and maybe a couple of funny stories of the voyage to getting the achievement.

now if you have to put me down for that well i think you have issues,either way i could care less what you think and your not worth the time of me writing these few lines.

So like we say in my country....No me importa nada lo que digais...
    BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

slightly of topic is there a way to see your servers first achievements?
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Holybull
    Bulldoggy(draenei shaman) server first in jewelcrafting,Minahonda Eu server.
    which items did you craft in order to get to 450?

15+ Year Old Account

Redd, Human Warrior, Muradin. Server first! Lying about a server first!

I was the first BS to 450.

Quote Originally Posted by xakosch
    which items did you craft in order to get to 450?
    just with mining and prospecting,i got to about 390,then i picked up a design for some rings that i did until they got green and from then on i did about 30 metas to reach cap lvl.

All in all it wasnt that difficult just a lot of farming of air elementals which are a pain for elemental spec shaman hehe and lots of saronite.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Redd, Human Warrior, Muradin. Server first! Lying about a server first!

I was the first BS to 450.
    how did you skill from 440-450? I found only recipes on wowhead needing Frozen Orbs and I wonder if these are already broadly available on your server?

Quote Originally Posted by solfolango
    how did you skill from 440-450? I found only recipes on wowhead needing Frozen Orbs and I wonder if these are already broadly available on your server?
    455 actually if you are a blue looking fellow like me jeje,well the last points were done just by cutting metas,actually didnt find it to costy to reach 455,could have been worse.

Deleted

I wondered about BS and not about JC, but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    Useless achievements are useless...
    Same as your retarded and good for nothing post....