Page 1 of 2
LastLast

US first Kel'Thuzad kill yet?

Obviously SK and Nihilum have already cleared all the raid content in the EU, but has anyone killed KT and/or Malygos in the US yet?

Re: US first Kel'Thuzad kill yet?

no we all got the game a couple days after EU did

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Vis Maior

We didn't have to wait days, they got it the same day we did, which for them was many hours earlier.

Vis Maior may or may not have been US first, but they have cleared all of the 25-man content, same as Twentyfifthnovember.

Quote Originally Posted by Galfruend
    Vis Maior

We didn't have to wait days, they got it the same day we did, which for them was many hours earlier.

Vis Maior may or may not have been US first, but they have cleared all of the 25-man content, same as Twentyfifthnovember.
    I haven't seen a US guild that's killed Malygos yet. (They haven't ^^^)

quite a few guilds have killed kel'thuzad (us included), but a bunch are opting to not report it because of the lack of challenge. the only hard part is getting people to 80

a few will get malygos tonight for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    quite a few guilds have killed kel'thuzad (us included), but a bunch are opting to not report it because of the lack of challenge. the only hard part is getting people to 80

yesterday.
    http://www.vodka-guild.net/

I sneezed and every boss in the naxx fell over dead, whats up with that?

15+ Year Old Account

Maybe cause naxx is supposed to be a starter raid? Blizz said themselves you should be able to get in there once you hit 80 and do it without much of a challenge.

Just furthering the reason to slow down some on your speed of leveling and do something crazy like...have a life. Crazy I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Icediamond
    I haven't seen a US guild that's killed Malygos yet. (They haven't ^^^)
    Vodka http://www.vodka-guild.net/
    Alpha http://alphaofysera.com/

Both last night.

Quote Originally Posted by coredumperror
    Obviously SK and Nihilum have already cleared all the raid content in the EU, but has anyone killed KT and/or Malygos in the US yet?
    Dues Vox on Laughing Skull, The #1 US WoW Guild according to WoWjutsu for all of TBC, cleared Malygos last night on 10 man for the first time. Don't know if it is the first for the US, but I wouldn't doubt it. Pretty good chance it is though. They are planning to push into 25 man Malygos, Satharion, and Naxx in the next few days.

Actually DV downed 25 man Naxx sometime yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirralfire
    Actually DV downed 25 man Naxx sometime yesterday.
    Ah, I must not have been on for that, I just know that last night they downed Malygos 10 Man, sometime late in the night... Think it was between midnight and 1 AM server. ;D

IMHO its way to soon for anyone to be 80. The content is new and fresh and I enjoy taking my time, I'll be 80 soon enough. Blizzard definetly did a much better job of creating a more involved storyline and more unique questing than they have in the past, and leveling is a lot more fun, not to mention I like every zone better than any of TBCs zones, not to mention all the 5 mans are alot better too, and I'm trying to do each of them at least once on my way to 80. Concerning the new raid content its meant to be a fairly easy raiding experience, and of course a guild like twentyfifth is going to tear it up as soon as they hit 80. For one the content is a lot easier than most of TBCs dungeons, not to mention Naxx was a dungeon before and this is an easier version of it. Again no reason to not take a shower, eat properly, go to work/school, etc just to get 80 in only a few days, and if people leveled slowly and properly, no content would be cleared yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch

Yea... I was pretty sure Premo killed him a few days ago, but I thought I may have been going nuts when I saw no one mentioning it here, as it was all over the alleria forums on the official site *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by coredumperror
    SK and Nihilium are disqualified because they are beta testers that knew all the content beforehand. Its silly to award them for something like that. The first real Kel'Thuzad kill goes to the first raid group comprised of no beta testers. SKNihilium can get "first beta kill" but not first overall.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

(A) US Lightbringer guild- Eternal Reign downed heroic Kel'thuzad
    some other 25man on the 17th

Firsts kinda lose their value when the struggle is to get 25 people to mindlessly powergrind themselves to 80. The next round should be interesting though.

I was playing last night on Doomhammer and Alliance Guild Drow got the server first for Malygos on heroic
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums
    SK and Nihilium are disqualified because they are beta testers that knew all the content beforehand. Its silly to award them for something like that. The first real Kel'Thuzad kill goes to the first raid group comprised of no beta testers. SKNihilium can get "first beta kill" but not first overall.
    Oh I thought they were first
    Tbh, people who put the effort in on betas deserve the upper hand, don't you think?