Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: US first Kel'Thuzad kill yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    IMHO its way to soon for anyone to be 80.
    Fantastic. Now go post this in a thread where it might be somewhat on topic.

Re: US first Kel'Thuzad kill yet?

Quote Originally Posted by STIG
    Oh I thought they were first
    Tbh, people who put the effort in on betas deserve the upper hand, don't you think?
    Its not a question of rewarding people for beta testing. Its about recognizing the fact that there is such a tremendous advantage in learning the content before release by beta testing it, that allowing those people to claim "world first" achievements thanks to that knowledge renders the achievement meaningless. I'd say either exclude beta testers, or don't even have an award at all.

At best I think beta testers could get a "beta first" achievement, as I said. But world first is silly for them.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.