Talent Night of the Dead

i know that im just having an "im a damn idiot moment" but does this talent proc? im not sure how this talent works. seems like it would either have to proc or be activated but since im not sure about it i have not speced it yet. can anyone hit me on the head and tell me how this works :-\

Re: Talent Night of the Dead

After you summon a ghoul your next ten Plague or Scourge strikes reduce the CD on Raise Dead by 30 seconds.

10x30sec=5 minutes = cooldown finished.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    After you summon a ghoul your next ten Plague or Scourge strikes reduce the CD on Raise Dead by 30 seconds.

10x30sec=5 minutes = cooldown finished.
    No... RD cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds. Army of the Dead is 30 seconds.

10x15 sec = 2.5 min. = Half CD.
    10x15 sec = 5 min. = 15 min left on AotD.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    No... RD cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds. Army of the Dead is 30 seconds.

10x15 sec = 2.5 min. = Half CD.
    10x15 sec = 5 min. = 15 min left on AotD.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55623

Your next 10 Plague Strikes and Scourge Strikes lower the cooldown of Raise Dead by 30 sec and Army of the Dead by 60 sec per strike.

At rank 2.

So after 10 strikes, your RD is fully ready to go.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

rofl omg i was REALLY over thinking it. its as simple as that....wow ty guys. and thinks for no flames. ppl that cant help others out and just cut them down instead shows an HUGE lack of character

Quote Originally Posted by Leafyhorn
    rofl omg i was REALLY over thinking it. its as simple as that....wow ty guys. and thinks for no flames. ppl that cant help others out and just cut them down instead shows an HUGE lack of character
    Np.

It's a really useful talent, i hardly find myself unable to resummon my ghoul in a pinch.

Since Army of the Dead seems to be a 20 minutes cooldown ability, does that mean you can do something like :

AotD > Ghoul > 10x NotD procs > Ghoul > 10x NotD procs > AotD ?

Quote Originally Posted by proy
    Since Army of the Dead seems to be a 20 minutes cooldown ability, does that mean you can do something like :

AotD > Ghoul > 10x NotD procs > Ghoul > 10x NotD procs > AotD ?
    I think they are both refreshed, so:
    AotD > Ghoul > 10x NotD procs > Ghoul > AotD > 10x NotD procs > .. etc

Well the problem is that 10xNotD remove only half of the AotD cooldown, I wonder if casting another ghoul to use NotD again could help remove the other half.