Thread: Naxx Tactics

Naxx Tactics

Anyone got any ideas where i can get tactics for Naxx from? want to start some naxx pugs but need some tactics would be much appreciated thanks.

Re: Naxx Tactics

I suggest you refrain from pugs if you are too mentally handicapped to do a simple Google on the tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by younique
    Anyone got any ideas where i can get tactics for Naxx from? want to start some naxx pugs but need some tactics would be much appreciated thanks.
    www.wtbblue.com i believe is the site...
    on the left click the 5 man instance guide... they tell you what to do, and even have a video of it...
    pugs are ok if thats all you got
    otherwise nexus is a fun place, bosses are fun, the dragon boss at the end was neat, you cant stand in the same spot, on the same ground for longer than like a second you get debuffed and take on frost damage or something, so ya gotta either keep moving, or jump in place... if you dont, you die

Enjoy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Knighjen
    www.wtbblue.com i believe is the site...
    on the left click the 5 man instance guide... they tell you what to do, and even have a video of it...
    pugs are ok if thats all you got
    otherwise nexus is a fun place, bosses are fun, the dragon boss at the end was neat, you cant stand in the same spot, on the same ground for longer than like a second you get debuffed and take on frost damage or something, so ya gotta either keep moving, or jump in place... if you dont, you die

Enjoy Nexus
    He said Naxx

well hmph, maybe i should pay attention? sorry bout that
    Wtbblue.com is still a good site... they have all of the plague quarter on there, and alot of the Arachnid Quarter on there, but not the other 2 yet... at least they have info on them... more than i've seen with other sites...

have fun in Naxx

15+ Year Old Account

keep a lookout on bosskillers.com. Their tactics should be up eventually, if someone manages to get some strats up.

Wowwiki.com has most of the information you'd need on the new Naxx encounters.

Deleted

just read 40 man tactics and modify it slightly

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    just read 40 man tactics and modify it slightly
    Yes, at least you'll get the general idea of what to expect and what to do.
    I think

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Anub...n#tab=Strategy

Every boss except KT and Sapphiron on there, hope it helps.

Btw to the others responding, l2interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by loder
    I suggest you refrain from pugs if you are too mentally handicapped to do a simple Google on the tactics.
    thanks for the flame, much appreciated <3 people who watch forums to flame have serious no life issues. i already had done a google search thanks.

Anyway thank you to the rest of the people who actually tried to help. In the end i used wowwiki. very helpfull and almost managed to clear it. Very easy instance