Page 1 of 2
LastLast

wl flying mount :(

so WHY THE FUCK didn't blizzard include a ground travel form for druids and a flyable summon for warlocks.

weren't there some kind of wuzz about that before the summer in the official forums? anyone know where this went?

Re: wl flying mount :(

and a flying for pala then to, then te rest starts to whine and in the end we all got free epic flyers

Great.

sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by jacen
    weren't there some kind of wuzz about that before the summer in the official forums?
    No there wasn't. You already got an special epic mount.
    Let Hunter's tame their own mount's.
    Let DK's summon frost wyrm.
    Let Mage's fly.
    Hi

I don't want a special lock mount I have an arena mount and nothing tops that in speed except a very few mounts, but on my current server there are only about 5 people with the season 1 arena drake, so its special and not every average joe the plumber has it XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Let Mage's fly.
    Let warrior's kill them and steal their mount's ! RAWR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Aftertoucher
    and a flying for pala then to, then te rest starts to whine and in the end we all got free epic flyers
    shit, i forgot pallys.
    well, flying class mounts for pallys would also be cool.
    the other classes didnt get free mounts before so why now? other classes have (and should have) other unique things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Let Mage's fly.
    companions are different from mounts, but at least for ground mounts it seems coherent. dunno about flying mounts though, since you can only tame beasts that are at ground level (you can't tame the birds over at terokkar, right?).
    dunno about the dk, haven't played one, so i can't comment now.
    can't mages already slow-fall? but the idea of mages flying sounds interesting, as long as it's channeled and maybe take some reagent.

point is, there are many mounts already out there to get, it's not about getting something for free. in fact, class mounts should require group quests and insane reagents (like the epic mount for the warlock used to take before you could buy it).

i never whined about shaman's beeing able to walk on water, i actually find it pretty cool eventhough i don't play a shaman ... why should anyone whine about a class mount only pallys, druids, wls get?

Quote Originally Posted by Aftertoucher

Great.

sigh...
    Did I hear holy wings for flying?

DK's got their unique skeleton chicken flying mount, the only mount I need in WoW.
    Hi

Druids already have their Travel Form.

It's slower than mounts, but it's there.

Just remove paladin, warlock mount and druid form. Done, no problems left.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin
    We got a new problem now.. No paladins? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xaria
    I don't want a special lock mount I have an arena mount and nothing tops that in speed except a very few mounts, but on my current server there are only about 5 people with the season 1 arena drake, so its special and not every average joe the plumber has it XD
    i don't want a pally flying mount, because i dont play a pally. but that doesnt mean that it should be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin
    why not remove mage portals?
    and shamans water walking
    and priest angel form?

fuck it, why not make just one class with 3 trees for either tanking, dpsing or healing? and while we are at it, why not make just one race? i've had this kind of reasoning in war3 beta threads ... it's just stupid.

i don't want a pally flying mount, because i dont play a pally. but that doesnt mean that it should be there.
    why not remove mage portals?
    and shamans water walking
    and priest angel form?

fuck it, why not make just one class with 3 trees for either tanking, dpsing or healing? and while we are at it, why not make just one race? i've had this kind of reasoning in war3 beta threads ... it's just stupid.

hehe, so true I laughed my ass off =))
    Regrouped!

shit, i forgot pallys.
    well, flying class mounts for pallys would also be cool.
    the other classes didnt get free mounts before so why now? other classes have (and should have) other unique things.
    What do Hunters/Warriors have? :< I think Warriors are the saddest bunch. I'm gonna go make cookies for you lot!

In all honesty... do mounts really matter?

all people can get flying mounts, all people can get landmounts. there is only a slight difference between them, and for the most part it is vanity. Even the cost of them all is comparable (cept ofc DK 100% mount and pally/lock 60%). At the end of the day, we are all achieving the same thing, getting around quicker, who cares if we are doing it on a different set of pixels?

altho, druid insta-flightform i am kinda jealous of :P

Am I the only one who have laughed at this post?

when did this become a warrior QQ thread?

Quote Originally Posted by BuNNyRespawned
    Druids already have their Travel Form.

It's slower than mounts, but it's there.
    And it is instant cast!

So if druids get 'epic travel form' for running about it needs a cast time (or would be obscene) ergo pointless ergo complicated and time wasting.

Warlocks got free mounts in part to off-set the cost of pet training grimoirey things.

But hey, in reality, who cares?

You can fly like everyone else - I would rather blizz put some difficult content in the game than sat around drawing pretty mounts...

dunno about flying mounts though, since you can only tame beasts that are at ground level (you can't tame the birds over at terokkar, right?).
    There are many flying mobs that can be tamed, BIRDS, chimeras, nether rays etc.

Notice that 'bird' is in capslock. That is because BIRD IS THE WORD

Quote Originally Posted by Ithic
    Quote from: jacen on November 19, 2008, 11:56:53 AM
    dunno about flying mounts though, since you can only tame beasts that are at ground level (you can't tame the birds over at terokkar, right?).
    There are many flying mobs that can be tamed, BIRDS, chimeras, nether rays etc.

Notice that 'bird' is in capslock. That is because BIRD IS THE WORD
    Those are all at ground level, like he said. You can't tame them if they are flying, unless they are flying at an altitude within range of the taming spell. Such as the nether rays that fly 50 feet off the ground in Blade's Edge, or all the various other things that fly up in the sky.