Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: wl flying mount :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ithic
    There are many flying mobs that can be tamed, BIRDS, chimeras, nether rays etc.

Notice that 'bird' is in capslock. That is because BIRD IS THE WORD

BABABAOMAMAUMAUBABAOMAMAMAO!
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    No there wasn't. You already got an special epic mount.
    Let Hunter's tame their own mount's.
    Let DK's summon frost wyrm.
    Let Mage's fly.
    Imo there should have been a lock flight-form (morph into a demon dragon or something), would have been an awsome gift to the class. Also would be an awsome gift to hunters to let them "tame" mounts too. DK's already get their own flying mounts, and as for mages, letting them fly would be their awsome gift to the class seeing as the mage is deemed to be the most magical and mythical masters of magic...just my 2 cents

Funny Thread, thats my 2 cent, let warlocks have this http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=35354, that would be our awsome gift )

Quote Originally Posted by LrdPhoenix
    There are many flying mobs that can be tamed, BIRDS, chimeras, nether rays etc.

Those are all at ground level, like he said. You can't tame them if they are flying, unless they are flying at an altitude within range of the taming spell. Such as the nether rays that fly 50 feet off the ground in Blade's Edge, or all the various other things that fly up in the sky.
    oh, Well my point still stands. You can't agrue the fact that the BIRD could fly 50 feet up in the air if he wanted to! =P
    ...after all it is the word...

The pink chimera flies. You shoot the danm thing to lure it down then you tame it. Does that mean it cant fly again? Also i've head of people taming the nesingway bird boss in nagrand. No clue if thats true but i know for a fact he flies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Screw that. I just want my insta-cast broom back. That thing was land bound when it had to be but could fly when allowed. And did I mention insta-cast? So freaking awesome.

WTB

<WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithic
    This wins the thread. I had to read it at least 3 or 4 times to get it...but then I ROFLed IRL.