Thread: hog v. vespa?!?

  1. #1

    hog v. vespa?!?

    what was blizzard thinking giving alliance engineers the ability to create choppers?!?

    i think a vespa would have been more fitting. ;D

    discuss...

  2. #2

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by eddhead
    what was blizzard thinking giving alliance engineers the ability to create choppers?!?

    i think a vespa would have been more fitting. ;D

    discuss...
    I'm sure that sounded much more humorous in your head when you were making the account to post it, however, unfortunately for you, it's not.

  3. #3

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by LrdPhoenix
    I'm sure that sounded much more humorous in your head when you were making the account to post it, however, unfortunately for you, it's not.
    ha! Nice.

  4. #4

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by LrdPhoenix
    I'm sure that sounded much more humorous in your head when you were making the account to post it, however, unfortunately for you, it's not.
    you must be alliance so you wouldn't understand...

  5. #5

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by bedheadboi
    ha! Nice.
    and you're just a follower with no true opinion of your own.

  6. #6

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by eddhead
    you must be alliance so you wouldn't understand...
    Understand what exactly? Since it was obviously so important that you created an account for it. I'd have preferred a sport bike to a chopper but why a vespa? Because the trendy, smart, technologically minded people of Tokyo all ride them? Which is, in itself, both cool and a compliment to the alliance.

    If youd like to speak from a metrosexual point of view then take a look at the next Blood Elf male you pass in game before posting such rubbish.

  7. #7

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hallis
    Understand what exactly? Since it was obviously so important that you created an account for it. I'd have preferred a sport bike to a chopper but why a vespa? Because the trendy, smart, technologically minded people of Tokyo all ride them? Which is, in itself, both cool and a compliment to the alliance.

    If youd like to speak from a metrosexual point of view then take a look at the next Blood Elf male you pass in game before posting such rubbish.
    thank you. you just confirmed the message i was trying to originally convey.

  8. #8

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by eddhead
    what was blizzard thinking giving alliance engineers the ability to create choppers?!?

    i think a vespa would have been more fitting. ;D

    discuss...
    Not really much to discuss here...

    Are the alliance more economical? Are they more in favor of saving gas than horde? Do they like to get around town quicker and more easily than horde?

    Hey, at least you thought it was funny. Thats really all that matters, I guess.

  9. #9

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by eddhead
    thank you. you just confirmed the message i was trying to originally convey.
    That the alliance is smart, trendy, and and technological and that blood elf males look gay?

    Alrighty then. Glad i was able to help straighten that out.

  10. #10

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Nah.. Segway imo. 8)

  11. #11

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    yea give horde the chopper, alliance can ride vespa's. it seems very fitting..

    oh yea and about blood elves.. one of two things:
    1. there are such things as gay bikers, what do you have against homosexuals? its not that they look gay its that they are elves and all act like they are 12 year olds.
    2. you can have them, we don't want them, half of us rolled horde so we didn't have to see elves we couldn't kill.

    p.s. i hate elves and all you human bastards!!!
    FOR THE HORDE -minus bloodelves


  12. #12

    Re: hog v. vespa?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hallis
    That the alliance is smart, trendy, and and technological and that blood elf males look gay?

    Alrighty then. Glad i was able to help straighten that out.
    Must be why all the alliance males that can, have the Blood Elf ponytail.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •