What are our chances as W/Resto Shaman/Resto Druid

I intend on competing with this comp comes the next arena season.

I know druids won't be as good as in past arena seasons and it's only gonna get worst with the DK teams running around at 15% speed and death gripping our druid into problems.

What do you think? Will it be weak against 2dps? The players I will be playing with a VERY skilled players (everyone of us broke 2200 at some point, not that I intend to mean this means causates to being skilled.. because I really don't.)

Re: What are our chances as W/Resto Shaman/Resto Druid

Hmm it's hard to say really since while playing my friends warrior I haven't come across and mages in really outstanding gear yet, but I'd imagine that arcane mage + ret paladin + ??? would probably give your comp a run for it's money when either focusing the warrior or druid. If the mage was frost they could probably burst the warrior down pretty quickly.

Rogues + feral drood shouldn't be too much of a problem since you said you have competent druid teammate who won't get left out of los of the shaman/warrior.

I'd say double caster teams will be a nightmare because they could probably get the nuke on your warrior before the healers get a chance to do anything. Not really sure though. >_<

I'd say if the other team has melee it'll be a good fight, if it's casters if you survive their moments of well timed burst/silences you'd put up a good fight. Lack of magical dispels might prove to be a problem.

Just my 2 cents really, as you can see I play a Resto Sham who only made it to mid 1700's in Season 4 so maybe you shouldn't take my word on things