Glyph of Charger

Glyph of the Charger
    Mayor glyph
    Decreases the speed of your charger by 70% but allows you to use all your RETRIBUTION skills while mounted.However,casting a holy or protection spell will dismount you.

Glyph of the Vindicator
    Minor glyph
    Causes your charger to turn into gold armored elekk or ram if your race is draenei or dwarf or to increase your charger`s speed by 3% if your race is human or blood elf.

Please,discuss.

Edit:This glyphs are more about being cool then being op as you can see.

Re: Glyph of Charger

stupid idea :

being able to use your skills while mounted is too OP, even if you're reduced to walking speed while mounted.

giving racial abilities to glyphs is also stupid. and Might as well be a Golden Chocobo for Bloodelf too.

Glyph of the Charger......no

30% speed mount while you can attack? Major OP, run in attack run out for a few seconds while your cooldowns refresh.....no...... Paladins would want to be more overpowered.

Glyph of the Vindicator.....why?
    Just buy an Elekk or Ram if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    stupid idea :

being able to use your skills while mounted is too OP, even if you're reduced to walking speed while mounted.

giving racial abilities to glyphs is also stupid. and Might as well be a Golden Chocobo for Bloodelf too.
    but allows you to use all your RETRIBUTION skills while mounted.However,casting a holy or protection spell will dismount you.
    No divine shield/bop.No HoF.No HoS.No Healing.No HoJ.
    And btw at the moment we`re at 115% speed with PoJ.And no I don`t want a normal elekk I want a golden armored one,it simply looks cooler.

This thread == fail.

If you want mounted combat, go to Wintergrasp and use the vehicles.

Why post this useless stuff here.

Ignoring the OP in general, but one thought.. It really -is- kind of weird that every paladin has to summon a horse.
    Did Draenei have paladins before coming to Azeroth? I thought they did, Vindicators, so why do they summon horses now? What did they summon before? Just strange.
    Dwarves I can somewhat understand, since they live near human lands and in that way would at least know of and have experience with horses, but still.. Why not a ram?
    BE, sort of similar to dwarves, they're north of Lordaeron after all. A bit funky anyways.

For draenei.. really does stick out. Bit lame. :P
    Disclaimer: My pally is BE.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo
    BE, sort of similar to dwarves, they're north of Lordaeron after all. A bit funky anyways.
    I don't recall the high elves riding chocobos during WC:III, where the hell did those come from too?

Simple answer is that they wanted "unique" mounts for each race I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by nonickname
    No divine shield/bop.No HoF.No HoS.No Healing.No HoJ.
    I don't think making us suck on the hybrid front will make up for making us a melee mounted-kiting clusterfuck of uber-overpowered doom.

Quote Originally Posted by nonickname
    And btw at the moment we`re at 115% speed with PoJ.And no I don`t want a normal elekk I want a golden armored one,it simply looks cooler.
    http://i15.tinypic.com/2vmcw7p.jpg

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPEC-TACKYELERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well, as a response to why Draenei summon horse chargers, for the pally epic charger quest, the pally has a to capture a specific horse, so...there's that.

Glyph of the Charger: Utterly stupid.

Glyph of the Vindicator: Well, my mage has a glyph that turns his sheep to a penguin, and people used to shell out a lot of dough for Polymorph: Turtle and Polymorph: Pig. Why not? Golden-plated Elekk? Doesn't bother me none.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    stupid idea :

Altho....the mounted combat quest line that you do in Dragonblight is pretty sweet.