Thread: AH pricing

AH pricing

Usually with wow i play for a while and take a few months off. And for the most part i always come back when the server is nestled into a comfortable trading zone (middle of vanilla twice, then middle of BC). But now that im starting WOTLK from the beggining im have a real hard time figuring out how to price things on the ah. Any suggestions? I know all servers are different, but is there a rule of thumb to go by? Or should i just horde my stuff and wait till the supply meets demand?

Im alchemy/herbalism with a ton of herbs and nothing to do with em

Re: AH pricing

There are lots of good guides on the inet on how to make money with the AH etc. etc. they answer alot of your questions (tho I don't feel like looking them up and giving you a link right now sorry ^^). Another thing is you can download and install an addon called Auctioneer, does things like scan the AH for ya and give you an avarage price etc. Ofcourse what always works is search for the item you wanna sell and put it on for a little bit less :P Check out the intahweb and auctioneer atleast
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." ~ Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Re: AH pricing

IMO there are 2 ways you can go

1 is to place the item on the AH for a ridiculous price and hope you get paid off, although you run the risk of getting undercut by the ususal 5%!!!

Or you can wait a couple of weeks for things to die down and then check the AH again and see where you are at.

Saved a fortune on herbs by not "panic" buying when Scribe was released ;D