Good grinding spot? but where?! *help*

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good grinding spot... could you help me ?

while the drak-jin ruins are down ^^ (mobs didn't give ep anylonger...), I currently grinding the kodos around tundra... that shitty mobs suck like hell... but believe it or not, prot pala ae grinding is incredible :x
    even with that 67-68 mobs, I gained half a lvl in ~2hours, it's quite okay I think^^

But again, my questin to you: Does any of you know a better spot (with MANY hostiled melee mobs) - a short downtime is also req...

Thanks alot!

Deleted

Re: Good grinding spot? but where?! *help*

If you are suicidal, I would say the Beryl area in Borean...
    Not sure if they are all melee, though...

Sorry but isn't that the area where you have to do the quest with the tank? :>

If so... I also figured out that these mobs ALSO give no ep... -.-
    The freakin awesome spots are all hotfixed... :x

Anywhere else? With mobs between 72-75?

Deleted

If you aim for lowbie mobs, you might even want to look at lvl70 mobs in, for example, Netherstorm or Shadowmoon Valley. Ofcourse, these are old-world mobs, but I would say they give the same experience when killed.

Please, tell me if they give as much XP as Northrend mobs, since that would make farming the Ethereals in Southern Netherstorm worthwile again

The people in my guild who are grinding are still level 72

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Well, rogues and priests can't AoE grind as effective as mages and paladins, for example

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Well, rogues and priests can't AoE grind as effective as mages and paladins, for example
    Holy Nova with shitload of spellpower does wonders (until lvl 75 ofc) :>

Once you get to level 75 or any level that you can go to Zuldrak, there is a great spot to grind mobs that respawn within seconds after you kill them. The Altar of Arrakoa, is what I believe the name is, and there are trolls everywhere with a respawn rate of literally 5 seconds.

Theres also quests to do while here, and there arent a million people in this area tagging your mobs. I spent three hours killing these trolls who were 3 levels above me and leveled in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    They're doin' it wrong.

The Tuskar Ester Island place is pretty good.

The Magnatuar Cave is also a pretty good spot. The offspring have less then 2k health and a near instant respawn rate. They do award less then full exp however.

Howling Fjord, blows in terms of AoE.