Thread: Chanter Wands.

Chanter Wands.

Anyone know why the Enchanter-crafted rare/epic wands were removed from the game, or if they are still in game, where to get the recipes for them?

I saw screenshots of them a while ago and was excited to have craftable wands again, but meh. =/

User has been banned permanently for trolling due to the following post:
    "Anyone else really loving the new Ghost Form Warlocks were given? You’re immune to all damage, can explore ANYWHERE uninterrupted, hear creepy music and the best part is, you can stay in that form for as long as you want. Cheesy

If you don’t know where to train “Ghost Form”, you can learn the ability for free from any melee class you encounter by clicking the “Release” confirmation window that pops up."

Re: Chanter Wands.

you can make wands at early levels of enchanting, I believe staffs are the only weapons not craftable

Bows, i don't think you can make Bows either...
    or arrows..?
    those epic wands were one of the major things i was looking forward to with enchanting...
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuketeacup
    Bows, i don't think you can make Bows either...
    or arrows..?
    those epic wands were one of the major things i was looking forward to with enchanting...
    You can kinda craft arrows via Engineering(Or is that Bullets?)
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

15+ Year Old Account

Adamantite Stinger.

As for the wands, I vaguely remember there being screenshots of craftable wands. They looked really mint, too. Haven't thought about it since then, but where _did_ they go?

Gaiwyn
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    Adamantite Stinger.

As for the wands, I vaguely remember there being screenshots of craftable wands. They looked really mint, too. Haven't thought about it since then, but where _did_ they go?

Gaiwyn
    I saw those too a while ago, and immediately started to collect the mats for them, and now have 200+ useless Void Crystals in my bank.

Well not useless, they should sell well in a few weeks
    User has been banned permanently for trolling due to the following post:
    "Anyone else really loving the new Ghost Form Warlocks were given? You’re immune to all damage, can explore ANYWHERE uninterrupted, hear creepy music and the best part is, you can stay in that form for as long as you want. Cheesy

If you don’t know where to train “Ghost Form”, you can learn the ability for free from any melee class you encounter by clicking the “Release” confirmation window that pops up."