Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Upcoming warlock changes; Ritual of Summoning

Quote Originally Posted by Kangg

atleast locks dont have to feed their pets.
    Untrue.
    My Imp gets cranky if he doesn’t have Sporeling snacks!

A welcome change, blowing 10 shards to summon lazy players who couldn’t show up on time, left something in their bank, need to repair etc. was getting ridiculous.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling due to the following post:
    "Anyone else really loving the new Ghost Form Warlocks were given? You’re immune to all damage, can explore ANYWHERE uninterrupted, hear creepy music and the best part is, you can stay in that form for as long as you want. Cheesy

If you don’t know where to train “Ghost Form”, you can learn the ability for free from any melee class you encounter by clicking the “Release” confirmation window that pops up."

get bigger bags, enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by mzo
    Im to tired to fight today. Good Idea.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    That would be the same as a mage letting his alt use his own portal by creating one, leaving party and logging alt to quickly use the portal...

It will not work
    I have the feeling that it will... you summon the stone, it stays fro 5 minutes and there is no actual need for the warlock anymore. So.... Profit I would say

You have earn the big brains achievement! You solved all the warlock problems.

I'll just sell my 2-slot bags and buy some 150-slot bags!!

Yes, Irony is not a cookie!!

Intelligence at it's finest.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Datix
    We also have to remember...it's a start. They aren't done fixing our shard system yet. I'm not really sure what they plan to do. I mean, they still have even larger soul bags available to us for Northrend. I can see a couple of solutions based on that:

1) Make the shard bag something that fits inside our other bags, giving us back our 5th bag slot and only using one inventory slot to hold it. This probably won't happen.
    2) Make shards stack to 5. A 32 slot soul bag would then become a 160 shard bag. I like this idea too, but I don't know if they want us to have to use LESS shards, or just have a more efficient manner of transporting a large number of them (reducing the amount of "shard farming" playtime needed).

Eh, either way I'm just excited to see what they come up with.

It doesnt matter how many we can carry, thats not even part of the issue.

Issue is that we are the only class that relies on a reagent that is not purchaseable from a vendor. So on long progression nights on a boss, when there is no trash to kill, we run out and are either replaced for other locks with shards, or we hold up the entire raid for 15 mins while we all go outside and farm shards /ugh

Carrying them can be a slight problem, and allowing them to stack, giving us a way to obtain a 'perma shard', there are lots of room for improvements but I'm sure we'll just continue to get gimmicks and nothing to fix the real issue at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ektoplasme
    Summoning was PART of the problem. I see that as a huge improvement already. Thanks Blizzard!
    I agree.

While summoning isn't the main source of the problem, it can be a huge drain at times.
    The only problem I see is maybe 30-50% of the time when I summon, it's to summon one person. Thus I am still using 1 shard to summon one person.