x2 Frostweave cloth as tailoring.

I've heard (think i read it somewhere to) about those who have Tailoring would get x2 cloth from mobs in northrend, but it seems i dont get the extras. I've checked both the trainer in Warsong hold and Dalaran but a recipie doesnt exist for me. So is it true or is it just bullshit? And if it's true where do I get the recipie?

Re: x2 Frostweave cloth as tailoring.

You buy it for 5g, for the horde its a quest in Warsong Hold in Boring Tundra, I don't know about the alliance

"
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=59390#comments

This ability can also currently be learned by completing a quest given by the Grand Master Tailoring Trainer. The quest requires that you pay 5g.
    "

Looks like in beta it was a drop, but for me on live it was a gossip option from the master tailor in the howling fjord (horde side starting camp).
    I'd imagine the master tailors across the starter zones on both factions will have this ability

thanks guys

15+ Year Old Account

Hi everyone

Further to this post, I am a tailor and did complete this quest when arriving in Northrend (tailoring was at 375).

However, most of the time that forstweave cloth appears as loot, there is only one piece. Is the 'x2' an aggregate over time, or is there something wrong?

Thanks
    Stephen
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

15+ Year Old Account

During our runs last night..I would get 1 MAYBE 2 on a rare drop. Our tailor would get like 4-6 when it dropped for him.
    "Canada is a country where fake girlfriends live"
    I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on your sister.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm pretty sure its a chance on cloth drop to get more. Like for example occasionly I'll see a cloth drop in an instance which yields 7 cloth. Those make me happy.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

It's not always x2 drop rate.
    But for my tailor, even after someone looted the mob, it would sparkle for me and I could loot a piece of cloth off of it. Other than that think of it as an "Improved" drop rate.
    Not only that but as StickYou posted a Tailor can sometimes from instances pick up 6 to 8 pieces of cloth
    from a single mob.

The alliance (my tailor) purchase the skill for 5 gold at the tailoring trainer in Valiance Keep. It appears as if it was a quest.