Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: TwentyFifthNovember kills Sartharion with 3 adds up

They should really work on their screenshots:

- Not showing the names, instead adding them below
    - Antialising, never heard of that? Seesh...
    - A nice font and logo style into it
    - etc. pp.

Deleted

Not too interesting news. So, they clear Wotlk raids fast, who cares? They've been practicing on beta for ages so of course it's easy. Take a guild who hasn't been in beta and they'll have a much harder time clearing those raids.

And sure, being sponsored also makes things easier. And gives more incentive for clearing the content. I sure as heck would love to be sponsored for playing WoW.

Congratulations to them but.....yawn.

Congratz to those guys, all I can say is they rock doing their job.

Now my 2cents here but it would be EXTREMELY boring for me to finish the game that I've been waiting the most in just 3 days or 1 week, if they love it that way then good for them. I can't wait to start raiding 25s again with my guild but so far I have enjoyed the lore enough to keep it slow and have fun at my own pace.

Other than that, gratz again guys!

Does no one else notice that they have the player "Ekye" in there 4 times in the shot?

What really saddens me is that this guild was planning to get through the content after November 25th ! ... hence the guild name ....

and now they're done ? I mean... they didn't even get enough time after release to run enough heroics or raids to gear up for them either (one heroic of an instance a day ... if it's still like that)

Have to admit they're good... but It's not going to make me want to level faster ! I like the game as I play it. .. and imo I wouldn't want to go that fast .... what about the lore ?! I mean, it's so great in the few quests I did up until now ...

most probably, each person in this guild will be using an alt (if they like the lore) to go back and do the quests and read the text .... or else they don't like to play, they just like the pride of finishing quickly ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by punkpinchy
    Does no one else notice that they have the player "Ekye" in there 4 times in the shot?
    mirror image... mage level 80 spell

not to be a grammar nazi or anything, but there's no s in million "that's 60~80 players out of 11 millions"
    Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus isn't a raptor

Actually, it is acceptable to pluralize values like that. It just isn't done much in America. Try reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" for examples. Given that the OP's name is Boubouille, I will assume a French origin.

Wow, what's with all the bitter comments? Congratulations to TwentyFifthNovember for setting a goal and attaining it. I really don't understand why people try to trivialize an accomplishment just because they wouldn't personally spend the time or effort to do it themselves.

As far as people complaining about how fast the content is being beaten, you guys should consider that the only reason content wasn't beaten this quickly before(specifically pre-TBC) is because Blizzard would always make it near impossible on release and then nerf it in a later patch. I don't see anything wrong with them making the content beatable from the start.

This time, we can really say that TwentyFifthNovember cleared all the PvE content currently available in Wrath of the Lich King.
    Until they have the achievement Heroic: Glory of the Raider, you can't say they've cleared all available PvE content.

Quote Originally Posted by Newor
    I only hope that:

1) They stop crying for content, since THEY choose to finish the entire xpac in a week;
    2) Blizz doesn't go nuts and start to rush content in before their original schedule;
    3) No more "Beta club" for a few select people to train and do it fast and 1st on live. Part of the fun is actually every single player discovering a lot of stuff on day 1 (live) and not coming with a beta book saying what to do and what to not...
    You're an idiot.

1) You're saying they should have gimped themselves and not done something that they could? They're trying to be the best guild in the world. Why would they look at a challenge and say, "Yeah, we could do that - but let's go do dailies instead and save it for another day." Also, show me one place where anyone from that guild has "cried for content". Good luck.

2) Yeah, we want Blizz to put out a high quality, balanced and good product...

3) ...without any testing of it whatsoever. Getting rid of Beta has to be the single most inept thing I've ever read here. You're delirious if you think that a handful of guys at Blizzard could ever properly test out the things they're releasing.

Again, you're an idiot.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

But it's sooo easy to just say, "well, of course they can beat the game faster than me, because they have more time", instead of doing the same.
    uhm its that uberguild who says its too easy. thereby stating that all dedicated guilds will beat the content quickly. Lets see if that is true first shall we? most top guilds havent even reached 80 yet.

big grats though for that amazing feat nevertheless in all its strangeness.

PS, they all had betakeys and trained everything to detail in there. It would hardly be neccessary if it was as easy as they claim, and the collapse of blizzard to heed the wishes of the majority of players.

my big grats goes to the first guild who beats all current content without days, and weeks of practicing perfection in beta together.Too bad we never heard about those guys. or do we mmo-champ? please

Lots of very un-informed sheeple on this site, yeesh...

They weren't in beta, they were in the alpha testing phase ( I got the chance to talk to a few ), and when naxx testing began, they were allotted access to a private blizzard server, designed for testing and monitoring raid content done by top tier guilds.

Even if they hadn't done this, the fights are 99% the same as they were at lvl 60, and the dps/healing/skill requirements are below that of a sunwell clearing guild.

THIS CONTENT WAS DESIGNED TO BE EASY

They already stated that the early content would be easy to do for end game raiding guilds (sunwell cleared or progress therein before 3.0.2). If it wasn't there would be no "entry" raid for the casuals. That happened with naxx. I saw lesser guilds PROGRESSING in naxx after 4-5 months. I even saw a few guilds who couldn't kill moroes. They designed naxx as a stepping stone for the guilds who rant to raid but are just god awful at wow.

It was also said that raids would, and very rapidly, ramp up in difficulty.

I have to say for me personally, naxx is still pretty easy... but it's fun. I'm having a blast just casually running raids and heroics, pvping on the side, and just generally relaxing. after 3 years of hard raiding this is a great change. I fully expect to go back to hardcore progression (as hardcore as 12 hours a week gets) after 3.1 however.

Oh, and Malygos is NOT by any means easy, and what they did here, killing sartharian with 3 drakes up, really is an amazing feat considering they still have sunwell gear. It's not easy by any stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by snux
    They problaby cleared this content in less time than most people will spend on corpse runs..
    Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by niccholaswolfwood
    considering they still have sunwell gear.
    Where?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ridon&n=Kungen
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eridon&n=Hunex

These guys are given an unfair advantage, they clear this stuff on beta, there are plenty of guilds that would get world firsts over them, they were in alpha and beta, of course they will clear it first, these accomplishments are meaningless when you get a head start on content that no one else has access too. And no it is not like the olympics, because players DO NOT get to test the olympic games first lol. Get real and report some real game news. I think 25th of november are just blizzards little advertising monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminalman
    Actually, it is acceptable to pluralize values like that. It just isn't done much in America. Try reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" for examples. Given that the OP's name is Boubouille, I will assume a French origin.
    It's not done anywhere, ever, with the English language. In English, numbers are treated as nouns, and as million is modified by 11, it is not pluralized. This may be different with his own language, but it is not the correct usage in English.
    Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus isn't a raptor

Quote Originally Posted by Newor
    Not to mention that Olympics athlets doesn't have a "beta training" that only a few are choosen to do, so they can have advantage when the Olympic Games "goes live".

Everyone can try that (the career). If they can reach the goal (the gold medal) is a diferent story.
    There is a "beta training center."

http://teamusa.org/content/index/1374

As for random beta selection, well, I got in, and I'm in no bleeding-edge guild. Can I teach my guild the Sartharion encounter? No problem. Nothing is particularly hard or complicated. My first Sartharion kill was with a PuG 10-man, in which we had zero people who'd done the fight before, and most raid members were in either dungeon blues or premade gear (that's over a 5% miss chance on my premade Hunter, less crit than my live BT/Hyjal Hunter had, and only about 200 more AP unbuffed.) We one-shotted every mini-boss, then two-shotted Sarth, and we weren't special. Everyone did.

The real tests in this expansion (if any exist, and I hope they do) are yet to come. When the PTR drops, get your guild into it and learn Ulduar, then full-clear it first. Nothing's stopping you that isn't stopping them.

These guys didn't beat anything with special knowledge; they beat it with special hard work and coordination. If that bothers you that WoW players are impressed by such a feat, perhaps you should do a quick /played and ask yourself, "Is this game worth so much time?"

If you look on their picture, there is a qboxer on the right, they had one guy play four toons Ekye is in the picture four times. Unless there is a new ability that makes copy's of yourself, they cheated

Quote Originally Posted by Dagothar

If you look on their picture, there is a qboxer on the right, they had one guy play four toons Ekye is in the picture four times. Unless there is a new ability that makes copy's of yourself, they cheated
    You can't be serious.