iLive

Tailoring: Ebonweave, Moonshroud and Spellweave

Hello people...

I am a Mage, who is very confused with what I should choose between the 3 types of tailoring Ebonweave, Moonshroud and Spellweave. I am playing as Frostfire Bolt specc, so what I need is critt chance, but not that haste is nothing worth for me, but just that critt is better for me. The difference between Ebonweave, Moonshroud and Spellweave is:

Ebonweave = Intellect, stamina, hit rating and spellpower
    Moonshroud = Intellect, stamina, spirit and spellpower
    Spellfire = Intellect, spirit, haste rating and spellpower
    http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=42100;42101;42102 (Example for difference)

I have considered them all and have arguments and ideas for them all, but now I have just gotten confused.

Re: Tailoring: Ebonweave, Moonshroud and Spellweave

You still need to be hit capped before you start stacking crit and things like that.

Traditionally, ebon is warlocks, spell is mages, moon is healers.

Pretty easy.
    Make sure you are hit capped. If you are not? Ebonweave. If you are? Spellweave. Moonshroud is pretty worthless for mages.

If you just became 80 then get ebon, when you got some t7 and got enugh sta to stay alive and enugh hit to be capped then get spell. Remember hit>any other stat if you are not capped and a dead dps is 0dps.

If you are a healer then get moon at the start and when you got enught hp to survive the aoe then get the spell.