Thread: Your Mage UI

iLive

Your Mage UI

Hi Mage friends...

I had a lust to see other Mages UI and show my own, so just post your own and comment other peoples ^^ My UI: http://www.gamereactor.dk/media/ug/88/48818.png

Re: Your Mage UI

Soooo..... you use Spartan UI : How very custom.

Huge addon list is huge. I set it up that way though so that it looks decent without addons (That is, the action bars don't get messed up when I don't use Dominos). I am still trying to figure out an UI that uses those Diablo 3 dynamic orbs but there just isn't enough space...

EDIT: Oh and on the bottom right are the Grid raid frames.

EDIT2: Just noticed I took the pic after a GCD, those buttons aren't always that shiny. :P
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda

Huge addon list is huge. I set it up that way though so that it looks decent without addons (That is, the action bars don't get messed up when I don't use Dominos). I am still trying to figure out an UI that uses those Diablo 3 dynamic orbs but there just isn't enough space...

EDIT: Oh and on the bottom right are the Grid raid frames.

EDIT2: Just noticed I took the pic after a GCD, those buttons aren't always that shiny. :P
    OT: Nice to see fellow croatians in the guild chat

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's a Bosnian guild ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Standard UI. Those UIs on those screens look noobish.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Choda
    Sorry to burst your bubble but it's a Bosnian guild ^^
    Yes, because it's really that much difference...

On-the-subject: Does any of you know an addon that alerts you in a more active way that your Frost spells triggered a free Fireball?

magealert works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Yes, because it's really that much difference...

On-the-subject: Does any of you know an addon that alerts you in a more active way that your Frost spells triggered a free Fireball?
    Mage Fever works incredibly well. I love it so far, works for fingers of frost, brain freeze, Hot Streak, and Fireypayback. Its really nice.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/mfever.aspx

SCT does an awesome job actually regarding that.

Power Auras Classic. It's useful for multiple classes, you can configure it to track dang near any debuff/buff that shows up in a combat log, it's not too bearish to learn to use and it looks cool to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbo
    Power Auras Classic. It's useful for multiple classes, you can configure it to track dang near any debuff/buff that shows up in a combat log, it's not too bearish to learn to use and it looks cool to boot.
    THIS

Deleted

To be honest I prefer Mik's scrolling battle text since it does all that automatically and is not only limited to that.