equipment optimizer mod available?

So with all of the quest rewards out there with tons of +hit, +expertise, +crit, etc. are there any addons out there that I can use to optimize my stats? I don't want a dps points yaddy yadda mod, I know where to find those.

I want a mod that I can for example input 5.6% hit, 25 expertise, as baseline then have it select which combination of gear to wear to maximize crit and AP. Anyone know of something like this?

Re: equipment optimizer mod available?

try RatingBuster

There was one, but it's not working for 3.x, and the author is doing college stuff and therefore has no time to update. I saw it on WoWAce's forums last night, but I didn't see it on a quick glance just now.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Outfitter

RatingBuster and Outfitter are not what he asked for people. SmartFitter is what I was talking about, but it isn't 3.x updated.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

'have it select which combination of gear to wear to maximize crit and AP'
    That's what outfitter does.
    RatingBuster is better than Outfitter, but you need to do the thinking yourself, Outfitter just dumbs it all down to 'click here for the best ap/crit set'.

Also, use Rawr.

Outfitter does not do what I want. It can select a single stat to maximize but not a group to maximize within constraints. I can obviously do that just as well in the same amount of time to cap a single stat. I'm looking for something like this:

lock in a +hit value of 7.5%
    lock in a +expertise of 30 skill

Within those two constraints the mod will then mix and match which items will now maximize my overall AP and crit among my gear pieces.

Outfitter does not do this.
    Ratingbuster does not do this.

The addon that I want would do a simple RREF in its coding to satisfy certain conditions, then optimize other selected stats.

get PAWN .. yes its points, but i think its best out there to compare two pieces of gear especially if you run sims on a regular basis and know what you need based on EP values.

example:
    you had your pawn set to calculate item values basing HIT as top priority.
    you reach your hit cap.
    you edit pawn so hit is worth a little less.

RatingBuster and outfitter if you have multiple gear already. it wont help you compare quest rewards on the fly.
    It's just a game.

ItemValue > Pawn.