Tanking Leather Naxx

Can anyone link or find anything other than the t7 stuff. Or are we all just banking on that set. I dont know I cant find much only staves, rings and necks. The other leather seems to be dps.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tanking Leather Naxx

The DPS leather is your bear gear now.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber1261
    Can anyone link or find anything other than the t7 stuff. Or are we all just banking on that set. I dont know I cant find much only staves, rings and necks. The other leather seems to be dps.
    get with the times.

Oh, well and that doesnt hurt our mitigation? Sorry for the noobish questions but, I want to make sure I start on the right path, and not have to change anything once I get to 80

15+ Year Old Account

Read the front page, 85% of recent blue posts have been about feral armor and them removing bonus armor from it. People don't mind a good question, but when the answers are on the front page you are asking a bit much, don't you think?

I've read all the post, but I was/still am unsure as to what it all means. I understand they arent multiplying the bonus armor only base armor, but I didnt see how they'd make up for the mitigation taken away. Hence my question about gear and mitigation. Assuming everyone that comes to this site probably has read the announcements. You would think these forums were here to ask whatever questions about the post though :-)

If you looked at the feral talent tree, everything would be answered for you.

Armor was nerfed, but we got a passive 12% DR. Actually the tooltip still says 15%, so let's roll with that.

The frustration many are feeling, is that these questions are answered so painfully easily, and have been answered dozens of times, that answering them again really, truly feels like a waste of time.

Is your followup quesiton going to be wondering why powershifting doesn't work anymore?

I don't have any drood char so i'm not sure of it, but i think u got a feral talent making u crit immune against mobs 3 levels above you (think it's 6% crit reduction from talents.. might be wrong) so you don't need +def leather.

This means for your mitigation you'll have to stack on agi for dodge and stamina, which though isn't really mitigation but meh mention it too since stamina is gonna be important ye know

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber1261
    I've read all the post, but I was/still am unsure as to what it all means. I understand they arent multiplying the bonus armor only base armor, but I didnt see how they'd make up for the mitigation taken away. Hence my question about gear and mitigation. Assuming everyone that comes to this site probably has read the announcements. You would think these forums were here to ask whatever questions about the post though :-)
    They are only taking away bonus armor multiplication from trinkets, rings, and I am not sure on the back. So most of what you are wearing will still get the multiplier. (The reason behind this change is they want you switching stuff around / having options for trinkets instead of everyone having Badge of Tenacity for the armor bonus).

are u serious? i can crit with ferocious bite for 10.5k and i am not even in full heroic epics yet. Dromar on dunemaul is my armory.

Quote Originally Posted by saibot
    are u serious? i can crit with ferocious bite for 10.5k and i am not even in full heroic epics yet. Dromar on dunemaul is my armory.
    and cat dps is still worst dps in our raid

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze
    Do guilds take feral cats to raids?

I thought the reason why cat dps is low in raids is more because those cats are actually dpsing with a tank build. Ofc they could spec for pure cat dps, but hey what do i know about other guilds/raiders.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by saibot
    Using FB will get your a long way in raids.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze
    your druid must be bad then

even with a mangle spamming tank build i can do 2.5-3kdps

Not into Naxx yet, but I was still top 10 with my mangle spam tank build in BT post 3.0. A bit higher pre 3.0 when the tank and dps talents weren't so mutually exclusive.

If feral druids are spec'd for dps and always dead last in your raids, that says more about either your druids being bad at their rotation, or everyone else just being on top of their game...the second of which is hardly the worst thing in the world.