Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What sort of DPS is your spriest doing

Well I'd have to say I am really surprised at spriest dps... so far I've been topping the charts (early days I know but it's a good sign), in some of the 25man stuff I've been at 3.3K dps and I still have plenty of upgrades to go.

How is everyone else going?

Re: What sort of DPS is your spriest doing

2.5k dps on that first fight in the Spider wing and ZERO 80 epics, and three 80 blues (stave/wand/belt... but I am 4p T6 with Sunwell gear).

Just about to start Patchwerk... I'm expecting big things

On Patchwerk the other night with nothing in the raid to help DPS but a fire mage I was doing about 2400-2500 dps in mostly 80 epics/blues with a few of my T6 pieces, no 4 set though.

Patchwerk around 31-3300dps on 25man

3500dps or there abouts

that's the other SP in the guild showing me numbers. I'm still not 80 lol. he's topping the metre though and is the only ranged in the top 5... he has massive spirit now with 80 gear.

Getting capped around 2500, need some more gear upgrades.

2.2k on Instructor Razuvious 3xT6 :< so no bonus ...... rest are just some epix trinkets scyers + hex. caped 13% crit 300 haste. 1800 spell dmg buffed.

dinged 80 last night and straight into the 25 man wintergrasp boss where I put down 2400dps with only 1 WotLK item (ring of blood mace). Everything else T6/sunwell gear.

I went oom right at the end

2800dps on Gluth (25 man)

with 3 greens 1 epic and rest blues from lvling, no t6 since i hit 70 1-2 weeks before Lk shipped i did 2700dps on patch but i went oom @3 %... wanding :-<

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8...8183604hj7.jpg
    3475 without T6 bonus or foodbuff. Just flasked there..

I'm the "masennus" one there!

Shadow Priests dps has increased by an insane margin after the 3.0 patch and onwards. I was hitting 3k DPS before wrath on Brutallus, and on our first Patchwerk kill I hit 4k:

Running around in some heroic items, t6 head (/sigh) and some Naxx 10man epics.
    Hit cap, ~15% crit, ~100 haste, ~1900 spellpower with Inner Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Chispy
    Shadow Priests dps has increased by an insane margin after the 3.0 patch and onwards. I was hitting 3k DPS before wrath on Brutallus, and on our first Patchwerk kill I hit 4k:

I like your ui, now give it to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Chispy

21000 mana.... You got alot of upgrades that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    21000 mana.... You got alot of upgrades that's for sure.
    lol dude thats his rep bar i think :P
    The 2 numbers are his health and mana bar.
    Not sure bot think he has 16,9k mana (or health) and 19.? k Health (or mana)
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

17k mana is also quite alot -.-

I have 14k Mana unbuffed, and I've gotten some upgrades since that,here's my armory for reference.

Most of my gear is upgraded, but as you can see some items are left from 70 (head, gloves, rings). I haven't even properly enchanted things.

And to be perfectly honest I think us priests are getting nerfed . I hate to say it but these numbers are crazy. Mind sear is incredibly powerful, on fights like Maexxna just you load it up a sec before the adds spawn and you get SICK numbers. It's too good to be true, and as much as I'd love to see where this is going they could hit us with the nerfbat.

Remains to see how we scale through gear levels though.

I've also hit about 4k in our Patchwerk kill, was pretty awesome

Mindflay critting for almost 4,3k FTW!

They won't nerf us before they nerf mages , hunters , warriors and Death Knights.

We're way down the list, don't worry.

We'll see where we end up, apart from the hit problem we're having atm (mf and mb misses at hit cap), I think shadow priests are just where they should be (a.k.a. slightly overpowered <3).

Off topic:

If anyone wanted the UI you can PM me, credit goes to Caith, I just made it my own from there. It's 1280x1024. Oh and it's huge. I'm a raid leader so I sort of pack a LOT of stuff.