Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: What sort of DPS is your spriest doing

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    I think all bosses have some amount of resistances which would explain the partial absorbs. That's why +X/+10 Spell Penetration gems aren't completely useless in PVE, or so I've read.
    That got changed, Spell Penatration is 100% useless in PvE now.

On another note: I love 25man Thaddius. 5000+ VT ticks ftw.
    And Loatheb!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    That got changed, Spell Penatration is 100% useless in PvE now.
    Hmm, you sure about that? While I only got 2 8 (or 9?) crit rating and 10 spell penetration gems socketed, that spell penetration could still be something like manareg or whatever. I will probably never remember what gem does what.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Hmm, you sure about that? While I only got 2 8 (or 9?) crit rating and 10 spell penetration gems socketed, that spell penetration could still be something like manareg or whatever. I will probably never remember what gem does what.
    "In PvE, targets of a higher level than the caster have a base resistance (2% of mitigation per level difference) which cannot be overcome by spell penetration nor by any other stat."

http://www.wowwiki.com/Spell_penetration

15+ Year Old Account

OK thanks, gonna have to get new gems yet again :'(
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

http://wowwebstats.com/sp3e4namuvapi?s=31202-59631

4434 dps is my best mark so far ... nerf huntards btw. (oh yes they already did)
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

I got mana issues

So the two-piece bonus is nice, I like it. The four piece bonus I'd like changed into something more general.
    I got no idea how you're having mana issues... I barely have to fiend now and I use dispersion to gain mana more on trash than I do on bosses.

I admit that I have a decent set of gear already but I never had mana issues that weren't manageable thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    I got no idea how you're having mana issues... I barely have to fiend now and I use dispersion to gain mana more on trash than I do on bosses.

I admit that I have a decent set of gear already but I never had mana issues that weren't manageable thus far.
    Haste

I had more mana issues before I changed certain gear parts, it helps, but I can still have to use Dispersion on Kel'thuzad.

Playing with 3-400 haste gives you slightly different mana perspective. Also it depends on your raid composition. I don't nessary get Mana Tide totem every time.

But I don't have the mana issues I had the in the start of december anymore, example I don't have to use Dispersion on Patchwerk anymore. But I still ain't able to do Patchwerk without a mana potion. I'll definitive need the 2xT7 bonus for that.

Also, I don't belive you hardly have to use your fiend. We're talking about 10000 mana. Replenishment don't give you that much mana back.

If you get double Mana Tide, you can't really compare to one getting zero.

what are you guys using to monitor your dps? Im a recent switch to sp and cant find any damage meters.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater
    what are you guys using to monitor your dps? Im a recent switch to sp and cant find any damage meters.
    Recount

Find it on Curse

Im tearing it up on my newly-turned Shadow Priest. Right now the three highest DPS in my guild are two rogues and myself, with either me or one of the rogues at the top depending on the nature of the fight. Of course, whenever our rarely-appearing Affliction Warlock logs on, who is still mostly rocking T6 gear, he usually tops the meters by a couple percent. Still, its a promising sign. I went over with a new group of 80's in my guild to Naxx so that our groups wouldnt be imbalanced (one great 10 man team, one bad 10 man team). Well, needless to say, the run sucked. But I did over 20% of the total damage. Of course, Mind Seer helped a little. =]

I know later on we probably wont typically be seen at the top of the damage meters (I also topped the meters in 25 man Naxx, Sarth, Vault, and as well as the Exodar boss. The runs were technically a pug between my guild and two other guilds, but we were all experienced and knew what we were doing and worked well with each other). Regardless, it will be nice to be brought to raids for our DPS instead of our (nerfed) mana battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

3-4k dps, depends on boss..

Quote Originally Posted by Alienganja
    Shhhhh, blizzard is going to nerf us once people start quoting forum threads with SPRIESTS topping DM's...
    ..while warriors and rogues hit 6k
    yep, nerf shadow.

Our really depends A LOT on the buffs your raid provides. For example I'm usually running about 3400-3500 dps on mostly static fights (w/o BL) with mage crit debuff and flametongue totem plus occasional haste aura, even more if there is aoe involved 4500 at Sartharion25. But yeh, yesterday I only managed 2700 on patchwerk in 10man with only BL as a buff (shammy forgot to put FT totem and was using WF instead of GoA). My gear is about 2000 spd w/IF, 18% crit and around 400 haste.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

17k mana is also quite alot -.-
    I have 15k unbuffed on my resto druid in blue/green wotlk crap, 17k is not a lot.

Top 5. Who cares about the actuall DPS number if you're competing in DPS? It's been a few days since my VC crapped out... but I think I was in the 3.7K mark.

I just like knowing my class isn't capped anymore and I can actually break the 13th place position.

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Top 5. Who cares about the actuall DPS number if you're competing in DPS? It's been a few days since my VC crapped out... but I think I was in the 3.7K mark.

I just like knowing my class isn't capped anymore and I can actually break the 13th place position.
    well i would love to push over 5k but for that i must reroll :P
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

3.6k dps on Heroic Malygos the other night:

http://wowwebstats.com/6avdpl4aikmne?s=276249-309998

Need to work on my gear, currently (unbuffed without inner fire):

1830 spellpower
    hit capped
    14.95% crit
    201 haste

DPS on Malygos is really really the least informative dps you can use.

You should be doing 8000 on the dragon, and if your guild get you tripple powerspark you could easy do over 4000 in Phase 1.

Where as in P2 it'll be very hard to do decent dps.

No, we need a fight like Patchwerk or Sapphiron for the numbers to be worth looking at.

No, we need a fight like Patchwerk or Sapphiron for the numbers to be worth looking at.
    Indeed, but the last two weeks on Patch (25) I've been relegated to respeccing holy OR switching to healing mid-fight because of healers DC'ing.

*sigh*

Next week I'll hopefully have a patch WWS to show.

2.4k on heigen 25 man tonight...not very high above the others but keeping dots up the entire fight is a considerable amount (almost double the third person >.<)

most fights i average about 2.8k,patchwerk usually about 3.2k

mostly heroic gear and some naxx 10, no naxx 25 yet though

7.5k!

...O wait heroic thaddius doesn't count

Naa on patchwerk or similar I get around 3-3.5k but I having major fps issues atm (cant be my computer because I get the exact same stuttering with max and min graphics, ideas would be nice) so anywhere from 2k-3.5k. Normally top 5 in 25 man.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'